"" Shop This: Wednesday Wish List: What A Girl Wants

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wednesday Wish List: What A Girl Wants


This post is by request Of "Mr. Shop This." I don't know why he would ask, as I have always loved everything he has ever given me. Actually, I use to ask for a baby every Christmas. Then one year my wishes came true when Santa brought the shiniest star of all, "Ms. Shop This," on Christmas Eve.  She really was my greatest gift of all.  But since he is twisting my arm......and I have been very, very good this year....I'll try to come up with a few things that I wouldn't mind under the tree. Feel free to share with your own personal Santas!

HERE: 12 Things Things A Girl Wants


Donna Karan



Monogram i-Phone Case
Simple. Elegant, and all mine. Oh wait, I don't own an iPhone 6. But I sure would love one. This case may not make it by the 25th, but I'll take a rain check.
Zhush


DKNY Cold Shoulder Turtleneck
If you know me, you realize that this top has my name written all over it.
Bloomingdale's


Burberry Equestrian Chain Rainboot
I have been looking for the perfect wet weather boot for two seasons. These are my answer! I think they are just so good looking! They are almost sold out.
Burberry


Alexis Bittar Geometric Cuff
I lost a fabulous 14K gold bracelet recently. So to replace it, I thought a chic costume piece was in order. Isn't this fabulous?
Neiman Marcus


CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE
EAU DE PARFUM TWIST and SPRAY
I have been out of my signature scent for quite some time now. You may have read that I like to by my fragrances from Fragrance Net, where they are nicely discounted. But I just can't get my Chanel there. This set is so perfect for travel! It fits very nicely in your handbag. Divine!
Nordstrom


GiGi New York Jessica Python Tote
I have been looking for a carry on bag big enough to hold my ipad and laptop. I think this is it. Simple and elegant with terrific texture. It will match everything I pair it with. I'll tie a scarf on it and go.
Gigi New York


The Uber Clutch
Hang a tassel on it, and I'm in love. This clutch matches the tote. It's perfect for my iPad and or cosmetics. How nice to have it inside the large tote! It can be personalized, too.
Gigi New York


Diane Von Furstenberg Studded Gloves
I have had my eye on these all season. Best yet, they are tech friendly with embroidered lip accents on the thumb and pointer fingers. Dressy yet practical.
Shopbop



Sleepy Sheepy Socks
Cold feet - warm heart. Or is that cold hands - warm heart? Whatever, my feet freeze in our super cold bedroom at night. Mr. Shop This comes equipped with his own inner heater, so there is no need for the bedroom heat to run. These are said to be super soft and cuddly. Just what I need.
Soft Surroundings


Leather Envelope Sleeve
I think my laptop bag is the world's ugliest. It needs to be replaced ASAP. These bright leather sleeves caught my eye a long time ago. Problem is, I can't decide which color. Hmmmm. Surprise me!
AHALife

Enjoy 15% off + Free U.S. Shipping on all orders with Code: ENJOY15 


iLuminage
Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcase
Fight wrinkles while I sleep? Yes please! Mineral-derived copper is embedded in the fiber of the case. The reviews are good. I'll try almost anything.
Nordstrom


Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Soufflé Body Crème
If I could, I'd stock this skin saver by the vat. Not only does it make your skin feel like silk, the fragrance is irrisistable (or so says Mr. Shop This)
Nordstrom

P.S. And it is on sale!


Shop Zhush Today!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

You May Also Enjoy

Gift Guide For 
The Fashion Forward Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.