"" Shop This: Happy Thanksgiving!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!



Today, I am so excited and like all of you, very very busy. I anxiously await the arrival of "Miss Shop This" and her special friend, this evening. Cookies and cornbread are baked, Chili is simmering, the dressing is assembled, yet there is so much more to do. Something has to give! So consider Shop This on a mini hiatus for the next couple of days.   Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for special Black Friday Codes and Sales. Please Know how thankful I am to all of you for reading Shop This. Have a beautiful Holiday weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Shop Zhush Today!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale starting NOW through Monday, use code BFRIDAY25 for 25% off everything at Zhush!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.