"" Shop This: Sweater Weather: Warm Up Your Wardrobe

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sweater Weather: Warm Up Your Wardrobe




The inspiration for this post was today's perfect weather. It was 60 and sunny, in my neck of the woods, without a cloud in the sky. The ultimate sweater weather. I dug out my old favorite and paired it with yoga pants and my metallic sneakers, for a lovely lakefront walk. There is one thing for sure, I don't think you can ever have too many sweaters. Do You?  

Here:  14 Cozy Chic Choices


Shop Bendel's for the New and the Next in Fashion


MIU MIU
Trust me, I haven't been big on the cropped tops of Summer. But this ribbed cashmere crop is looking very smart and modern paired with the pencil skirt.
Net-a-Porter


Red Valentino
Animal prints just won't go away, and that makes me smile. Leave it to Mr. Valentino to change them up a bit. These heart shaped leopard spots decorate a chic little fitted cardigan.
Nordstrom




Donna Karan
If you know me, you know how that I just had to select this sweater. It's fun to show a little skin, especially our shoulders. This sweater is a blend  consisting of 92% silk. The chiffon trim can make this dressy if you want.
Donna Karan


Thakoon Addition
How much do I love this sweater? Let me count the ways - the blush is so pretty and neutral. The fringe is just everything and so on trend for the season. And those pockets! it's all fab.
Shop Bop


Jason Wu
This cashmere sweater with sheer sleeves adds so much chic  to a crew neck sweater. Really fabulous for day or night. It is pretty darn fabulous!
Shop Bop



Halston
Sheer insets punctuate this cashmere blend sweater. It offers interest both front and back. Very pretty.
Halston



LOVE 21 Watercolor Sweater
Talk about Fall florals! This little sweater is simple in front and a garden party in the back. It's very unique, especially for the price.
Forever 21



Adorned Sweater Cape
I have always loved a good poncho. And this sweater reads like one (or a cape) but really is a cozy sweater.  Wear it zipped up or unzipped. Love the black piping!
Nasty Gal


DKNY Cozy
This extended back 100% cashmere cardigan is made for leggings! It is long enough to cover what is needed.
DKNY


Merino Wool Classic Cardigan
Color blocking gives this classic a fresh new look for Fall. The longer line is a good thing!
C. Wonder


Faithful Shaggy Jacket
I'm crazy for this super soft cardigan. Equally good looking in beige.


Religion Dip Dye Cardi
If this long lean sweater peaks your interest, do click the link and see it on the runway. Love the color blocking and the way it moves.
ASOS


Blank NYC
What a great look! I think I would like it better  worn over a long sleeve top. You will like the price tag.
The Hip Chick


Maxi Sweater Coat
A red coat is just too much fun, especially on a dreary day. This will be your "go to" sweater for Fall.
Free People

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 




You May Also Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.