"" Shop This: Fall For Fringe

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fall For Fringe

(Via Stephanie Fishwick)

I am loving Fall's "fringe benefits in fashion." In fact, I have always loved fringe, and have a few good but old pieces in my closet - a vintage Chanel bag, great Armani trousers, and a silk dress with fringe. If you do, too, it's time to take them out! Fringe adds instant flair and flirtiness to any outfit. It also nods towards Western, but I shy away from the cowgirl look.  For 2014, fringe takes on a global chic vibe.  In my hunt for all things fringed and fabulous, I found many good pieces, and the edit was not easy. The most wonderful fringed finds were also the most expensive.  I tried, folks. So let's think investment pieces!

My Fringed Finds For Fall


468x60



AQUAZZURA Studded Fringed Elaphe Sandals
A statement take on Fall's Western trend. Handcrafted in Italy and very pricey, but I think, fabulous!
Net-a-porter


K/LLER COLLECTION
Brass Quill V Leather Fringe Necklace
Barney's New York


Donna Karan
Belted Fringe Houndstooth Jacket
One of my favorite pieces of the season!
Donna Karan


Milly Ostrich Plume Sweater
I love anything unexpected. This is how you dress up denim for day or night.
Shop Bop


Vince Camuto Andy Bag
Love the pebbled leather on this boho chic bag. The color, rainstorm blue, makes a quiet statement.
Macy's


Sedwick Alpaca Poncho
I love my poncho, and I have had it for years. It never goes out of style.  This one is in one of the hottest shades of the season. 
Free People


Freda Salvador
Star Booties
Metallic tipped fringe cuff give this boot a real edge.
Shop Bop


Brunello Cucinelli
Cropped Satin Jacket, Poplin Cylinder Blouse, Sequined-Fringe Pants & Crystal Bib Necklace. Fringe pants are too much fun.
Neiman Marcus


Jean Paul Gaultier Soleil Dress
The styling of this dress tricks the eye with it's asymmetrical lines. It is sure to have a figure flattering effect. That's a good thing.
Nordstrom's


DKNY 
Sequin Fringe Collar Blouse
This top deserves an enlarged look. Love this piece for those who want to be on trend without making a big statement. Do click through to see just how lovely it is.
DKNY




Herve Leger Gianna Fringe Dress
Fringe details with glass beading make this one of the season's standouts. Be prepared for sticker shock, but I thought it was worth seeing and sharing.


Just Cavalli Wrap Dress
If you know me, you know that I love this dress! A simple silhouette has been studded with style.
Stylebop



Marc Jacobs Fringed Boot
This boot is everything a fall boot should be.
Forzieri


Save $50 and get FREE Shipping on orders over $250 
Use Code: FW2014

~ ~ ~ ~ ~






You May Also Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.