"" Shop This: Happy 4th of July In Pictures!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 4th of July In Pictures!

Just a Few Images To Make You Smile This Happy Holiday





This is What I Plan On Doing For 
The Holiday



Blueberry, Strawberry and Jicama Salsa. Recipe HERE





And in my mind I look like this



4th of July Window at 
Bergdorf Goodman New York




Be Mindful Of Your Pets On The 4th




The 4th of July Already? Where Does Time Go?


Red, White and Blue Is Always In Style! Naomi Campbell in Alexander McQueen for Vogue Australia‘s May 2014 Issue




What's For Lunch? Bluefin Tuna?


Chic in Converse




Sailing.......




Fourth Of July The Barney's Way



What A Fun Room!



What To Wear For The 4th


I Want An Ice Cream Cone! 



Jean Shrimpton Going Nautical




I only like the feel of sand on my toes.  I wonder how she is feeling?



Wishing Fabulous Fireworks For You All!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


For image sources just click on image


Shop SerenaandLily.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.