"" Shop This: Trend Tuesday: In Full Bloom

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Trend Tuesday: In Full Bloom

(Via Pinterest)

Of all the fresh new trends for Spring, florals are what is growing on me! I must admit that I don't do many flowers, but I admire them from afar. I think this year I will try a shoe or bag.  What about you, how do you bloom?


Shop Boston Proper



Debutante Asymmetric Kaleidoscope Clutch
Done in a custom floral printed leather just for 
Henri Bendel



Plunge Ombre Floral Swimsuit
As pretty as a sunset.  And you won't believe the price!
ASOS



Shakuhachi Midsummer Nights Jumpsuit
I love a good jumpsuit, and this one just says Summer. The bustier bodice with boning adds a sexy yet feminine touch for day or night.
Kate Spade Lana Laser Cut Pump
A pretty neutral to wear with everything this Spring!
Shop Bop


Tracy Reese Spring Look 6
This is how you wear florals and still look edgy.
Tracy Reese



Big Buddha Fiji Tote
A chic carryall that is faux but fabulous.  Big Buddha knows how to do faux leather right. I love the mix of geometrics and florals.
Macy's


SUNO Staggered Hem Dress 
A little bit vintage - with graphic appeal.
Shopbop


 DSQUARED2 Rete Sling Back 
This is some fancy footwork!
Zappos Couture


J. Mendel
Floral Jacquard Cross Strap Dress
A very modern take on forever florals
Forward By Elyse Walker


Tory Burch
Courtlyn Cuff Bracelet 
Shop Bop


Roberto Cavalli
Print Panel Linen Blazer
And I think this might be my favorite piece, but it's pricey. Love the edge given to the floral print.
Nordstrom's

~ ~ ~ ~ ~





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

You May Also Enjoy
Modern Lace And Open Space

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.