"" Shop This: Fringed And Fabulous Fashion Finds!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fringed And Fabulous Fashion Finds!

168x60_sale


One of my favorite trends of Spring 2014 (and a little this Winter, as well) is textured Fringe detailing. The tasseled trend showed up in the collections of 3.1 Tibi, Phillip Lim, Proenza Schouler, and my favorite, 
Julien Macdonald.  His collections are always about glitz and glam. In my opinion he has done it best.  Here are three of his looks.

(Via Zsa Zsa Bellagio)

Some of my favorite pieces in my own wardrobe have been detailed with fringe to include a pair of Armani tux pants. Unfortunately, it is hard to find really well done fringe at affordable prices. When you get to the lower priced markets, the trend looks cheap. So, as much as I love Fringe, it is difficult to find.  

Here: My scouted selection of 
fringed and fabulous fashion finds!

Flapping My Fringe Mini Dress
This charming chiffon mini is ready to party!

Narciso Rodriguez Metal Fringe T-Strap 
Texturally terrific, these shoes get to the point of style.
Saks Fifth Avenue


Burberry Fringed Eyelet Skirt
This is fabulous! Made from glossy calfskin.
Burberry


Missoni's Sheer Tunic
Shimmery. Slinky. Sexy. Sensational
Find both the coverup and the bikini at
Saks

3.1. Phillip Lim Metallic Fringe Sweater
How festive and super fun!
Shop Bop


Rag and Bone's Lambskin Dress
Edgy but so on trend for Spring.
Forward By Elyse Walker


Stella McCartney Shaggy Deer Crossbody
Rocker chic. I just love it.
Barney's New York


Annie Hammer Silver Leather Crystal Cuff
Glam to the max in Swarovski crystals and pearls.
Max and Chloe

VISCONTI And DU REAU Fringed Sandal
The Maui Thong is fluffy and fun in metallic 
leather and soft suede

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.