"" Shop This: Positive Thoughts For A New Year

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Positive Thoughts For A New Year


giggle




I love New Years Eve! Having seen the stroke of midnight every year since I can remember, I look forward to ushering in another year.  For me, it is a chance for a new beginning, new hope, new memories, and another chance to get life right! Though this year wasn't exactly my favorite, I'd like to end it on a positive note.  Have fun and think happy thoughts!

Here:  Positive Thoughts 
For a Bright New Year




























“Because if you’re lucky enough to have people in your life that make you happy, that inspire you, that move you, you need to devour each moment you have together because you never know how many of those moments you have left. These people are sacred.”
– Katie Kacvinsky, First Comes Love (via xokrista)











Make it a good one, my friends, and please stay positive! I'll see you in the
New Year!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

AlexandAni.com

Sources for all images can be found by 
clicking each image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.