"" Shop This: Happy Holidays!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holidays!

cwonder.com




Believe it or not, it takes hours to produce my little posts. Knowing that, you will understand that I am out of time! So, this is it before Christmas.
It's been fun bringing you gift ideas and helping you cook and shop. Now I have to do some shopping myself, wrap, bake and celebrate with my family.

I leave you today with some of my favorite Holiday images.


Miho Kosuda NYC 
Via Slim Paley


A colorful and chic Christmas!
Via Chinoiserie Chic.


I don't have a fireplace 31 floors up. If I did, I just know I would love it.
Enjoy yours!


The perfect Holiday table setting via the Fuller View


Sparkle and Shine!



Fireplace Fabulosity!
From My own Pinterest Board
Holiday Home


Dior x @Printemps Christmas illustration
Via Zsa Zsa Bellagio



Festitve and French Frou Frou
Apartment Therapy





From the talented Izak Zenou Let's count our blessings everyone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  



You May Also Enjoy
Eat, Drink, And Be Merry! Stylish Entertaining For The Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.