"" Shop This: Best In Snow: Winterize Your Wardrobe With Style

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Best In Snow: Winterize Your Wardrobe With Style


Shop NEW STYLES from Bogner the leader in Elite Winter Wear - Click Here!

I didn't have to look far for inspiration today. A quick glance out my windows
provided all that I needed. Big white  snowflakes fell from the sky. I am a bit
ill prepared for snow and really cold weather.  Maybe you are, too. 

Here: My Fashion Finds For 
Best In Snow 



Beaver And Knit Cashmere Gloves 
Talk about cold weather chic!
Super pricy, but I couldn't resist.
Luisaviaroma



VERSUS
Puffer Jacket
100% Goose Down and 100% fabulous!
Forward by Elyse Walker



Aquatalia by Marvin K.
Katch Lace-Up Rabbit Fur-Trim Boot
A luxe look while braving the elements
Neiman Marcus


Eugenia Kim
Devorah Fur Pull Through Scarf
Plush and lush, this scarf is a winter wonder
Shop Bop



Moncler Irrenberrg Jacket
Just love the splash of silver on this puffer coat.
Barney's New York



Burberry Holloway
Studded with style!
Zappos




UGG Australia Alloway Glitter Earmuff
Snow bunny alert! Glam up your winter wardrobe
with this amazing accessory.
Style Bop





Bogner Tella Ski Pant and Karea-D Jacket With Fur
I don't ski, but I just know I would feel cute in this
ensemble around the fire with a hot toddy! 
Bogner



Faux Fur Loop Scarf
Love this easy to wear. It's slouchy yet stylish
Available in three colors.
Free People





UGG Australia Leather Cottrell Boots
A chic choice for hitting the slopes or 
snowy city streets
Style Bop



Moncler Crystal Baby Onesie Snowsuit
And why shouldn't baby have one too? 


Shearling Trimmed Taffeta Jacket
Love this for a sporty chic look.


Fit To be Tied Veil Hat
As with most of her accessories, this
hat just made me smile. Too much fun to wear!
Kate Spade



Pajar - Davos - Fur Boot
Furry. Functional. Fun.
Footnotes Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.