"" Shop This: Monday's Mohair Moment

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday's Mohair Moment

http://www.tornbyronnykobo.com/shop/shop-all

Mohair. One of the featured fibers for Fall and Winter 2013/2014. I remember my first mohair dress. My father surprised me with it.  It was white and oh so special. This fine fabric makes for a soft silhouette. And I, for one, am happy to
see it back in vogue.  
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



Mulberry Mohair Pullover
as seen on the runway and in
Harpers Bazaar



Girogio Armani
The whisper soft mohair bolero pairs well
the the shiny charmeuse blouse 
and printed pants.
Neiman Marcus




Alexander Wang
Melange Jacquard Top
Love this soft sparkly sweater.
Shop Bop



Orla Kiely 
Mohair Mix Sweater with 
Silk Detatchable Collar
ASOS



H and M's first ever Paris Runway Show
was a smash hit.  This is my fave look.
It will hit the stores September 5th.
H and M




Missoni 
Cropped Cardigan Jacket
A great piece to own and to wear with 
denim or diamonds.
Forward by Elyse Walker 



Carven
Fancy Knit Sweater sets a modern mood.
Barney's New York





ERMANNO SCERVINO
Wool-Alpaca Blend A-Line Knit-Coat
Stylebop



DELPOZO 
Mohair Coat
Good luck finding this fabulous frock.
I believe it is sold out. Found it on
Moda Operandi





Dolce and Gabbana

Crystal-Embellished Tweed Ballet Flat
Barneys New York



Alexander Wang
This fuzzy sweater is a plush look
Nordstrom's



Patricia Del Castillo
This one of a kind Scarf is such a pretty piece
Shoptiques


Emporio Armani
Mohair Flaired Dress
Luisaviaroma



Emporio Armani
Boatneck Sweater. Tough girl chic.
Luisaviaroma




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.