"" Shop This: Happy Handbags

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Handbags


(Image via Inslee)

A new bag just makes me feel like 
kicking up my heels. How about you? 
Spring's handbags are happy and anything
but boring.  Here, my edit of the 
best bags of the Season.


Christopher Kane's Chain Clutch.
My favorite arm candy! 


Anya Hindmarch's Damask Canvas Clutches
with oversized tassels are perfect pops of
color and style.


Diane Von Furstenberg's Musk Box Bag
is just your size. Found it in black and white at


The only big bag that caught my eye...
Ralph Lauren's Lazer Cut Tote. 
Love those tassles!


Color block chic: I am flipping over 
Chanel's Flap Bag!


Hello sunshine! Who owns a yellow bag? 
Not I. But I do love Gucci's yellow clutch.
Wear it now for Spring, then pair it with
grey for Fall.


How fabulous! Fendi's studded clutch 
and cube. They both remind me of candy dots.
Found the cube wristlet at 


Lanvin's tribute to their famed Arpege Perfume. The Bottle Bag. 


Black and white always makes me happy.
Spring is all about it, too. Marc Jacobs does
a high contrast clutch that 
make a big statement.


Be the star in your own fashion moment
with Jason Wu's Karlie Jewel Box Clutch.


For budget minded shoppers, look to ASOS
for an affordable collection. Aldo's Macedon Striped Shoulder Bag is striped in style for
less than $100.


More color blocking in a fresh palette.
This one a touch more affordable... 
less than $50




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.