"" Shop This: Fit For Spring

Monday, April 8, 2013

Fit For Spring

Put Some Spring In Your Step!
(image via Teen Vougue)

Are you like me and live in your workout wear, even away from the gym?  Honestly, a good pair of yoga pants and lightweight tennies are as 
comfy as you can get.  But that doesn't mean you can't be stylish. Here, my edits for
the best in workout gear for Spring:


The Biggest new trend in Gym Shoes is the
Wedge Sneaker. I don't think I will be embracing it, but they are genius for giving
a girl a longer leg in her boot cut pants.



From Top to Bottom: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Zappos Couture, Jimmy Choo Panama Wedge, Nordstrom's, Ash Sport Thelma Wedge
Shop Bop, Goldluxe Ziggi London Wedge



Girls love their Lululemon..me, too! It is hard to find a better jacket than the Forme Jacket. It's
all about the seams! Available in many colors.
Lululemon



A pop of yellow from Boston Proper



Perforated Supplex Jacket is nice and long
to cover what needs to be covered.


KARMA 'San Suu' Jacket is one of the best looking warm ups I have found.  


Bottom line: Who doesn't want the perfect booty? Lucy Active Wear brings us new technology in three styles that just may work.

Adidas Y-3 by Yohji Yamamoto - Y-3 Racine 


Asics 'GEL-Noosa Tri 8' Running Shoe


Chevron chic: Keds® for Kate Spade New York 'kick' sneaker (Exclusive Color)

What sneakers? Maison Dumain by


Tote your yoga mat in this fabulous 
Vintage Leather Bag from
Free People


Never let them see your sweaty gear.  
Transport your gym clothing with style 
in Krickette's Embroidered Weekender.
Zappos


Tumi's Anna Sui Bag is pairs fashion
with function for a fab floral bag.
Neiman Marcus



By the way, I purchase my vitamins
from Pure Matters.  Love the Free Shipping and customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.