"" Shop This: Maya Romanoff Monday

Monday, February 18, 2013

Maya Romanoff Monday

Hopefully, 2013 will be the year I begin a major renovation of my home. I have been keeping a Style File, a binder of images and sources, for years now. The "wall covering" section is what excites me the most.  I know for sure that the handcrafted work of Maya Romanoff  will be covering the walls of at least one room in my new design.  Here: some of my fave images and installations of this very talented artist.
Click images for original sources.


Mother of Pearl 




Not my style, but I appreciate the beauty in this custom application.


Bedazzled


Steven Le Fonte Designs, Romanoff Wallcovering


PolyHide...a leather alternative.



True Metals Basketweave Tile


Ajiro Coffers

To learn more about the genius behind the artist, 
Enjoy this video tribute:




Shop authentic designer furniture at SwitchModern.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.