"" Shop This: Cold Weather Chic

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cold Weather Chic

Blizzard Nemo hit with a vengeance overnight. Besides causing discomfort, power outages, inconvenience, and danger for many, it also played havoc with the beginning of Fashion Week in NY. What in the world will all of those fashionistas wear now that mittens and rubber soled boots are 
de rigueur for the weather? Today as I sit in my warm and comfy home, I'm inspired to find some "cold weather chic" looks for those in 
the front rows of New York.


Head to toe fun from Blumarine.
This out fit might get you photographed.



Harpers Bazaar featured this outfit by Eniko Mihalik
this Fall.  Head to toe opulence!


Please tell me someone had this old thing by Chanel (several seasons ago) hanging in their closet.  She's ready for the catwalk.


With different footwear, Emilio Pucci's Fall Winter 2012 - 2013
ensemble is so perfect for daytime cold weather chic. Even the falling snow will wick off those patent pants.


Military chic: Just Cavalli Pre-Fall 2013


Okay, so maybe this isn't the most practical outfit for slushy weather, but it was to chic not to share.  
Roberto Verino - F/W 2012-2013


I am afraid I don't know the designer of this luxe look, but it is what I would be wearing, had I been going. Found the image here


Monochromatic head to toe is always in style.  
Blumarine F/W 2012-2013


Rachel Zoe is perfectly dressed with a Givenchy handbag. The girl needs to button up, however!


Dolce and Gabbana – Woman Collection Barocco – Fall Winter 2013
Those boots!


Perhaps the two things that all the women will need today is a slicked back hairdo and a fluffy fur oversized muffler!

Stay warm, friends!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.