"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Summer Sips And Dips

Friday, August 7, 2015

Foodie Friday: Summer Sips And Dips


I'm not ready to give up on Summer yet, are you? There is so much talk about "back to school" and Fall fashion, but I still am longing for umbrella drinks by the pool.  In fact I am going to do that next week in the country. So let's raise a glass to 30 more days until Labor Day and say cheers! Don't forget. No double dipping!


HERE: 18 Recipes For Summer & Beyond


Spicy Watermelon Bomb
Sweet and spicy. With lots of complex flavors, the secret to this delicious drink is sriracha!
Heather Christo


Raw Vegan Asparagus & Avocado Dip
Isn't this a pretty presentation? And so easy to achieve by simply slicing asparagus spears in half.  This is a must try!
The Global Girl


Peach, Rose and Raspberry Sangria
So fabulous for a girls night or bridal shower. Made with Prosecco and Brandy. Divine!
Heather Christo


Crushed Broad Beans and Roast Carrot Dip
These recipes really elevate two basic dips into something special.  Served with Garlic and Lemon Crostini and Crisp Pita Bread, this is a party for your mouth. Yum!
Gourmet Traveller


Cantaloupe Coolers
I would much rather drink my melons than eat them. The recipe couldn't be easier. Featuring Ginger Ale and fresh ginger, it just may settle your tummy, too.
My Recipes


No Guilt Chips And Queso
This is a party on a plate for me. Made with Garden of Eat'n Chips which are natural and organic. Many of their products are also gluten free. 
Camille Styles

Hop, Skip And Go Naked Beer Cocktail
Okay, I admit it, this drink had me at the word "naked." This is an elevated college classic which is said to be crisp, colorful, and wonderfully bitter.
Kitchen Konfidence


Homemade Potato Chips, Sriracha BBQ Sauce and Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese
No double dipping with this appetizer. The dip is already drizzled for your guests. I have noticed that this stylish starter is a "thing" on menus this Summer. Why not at home?
How Sweet Eats


Key Lime Mojito
The problem with a mojito to me, is that it tastes like a wet salad with all of the greenery, This recipe uses limes and fresh mint. Sounds refreshing!
Martha Stewart

If you are looking for some fun paper umbrellas, Amazon has 20 pages of choices. Click HERE


Grilled JalapeƱo Popper Dip
Super easy and cheesy, topped with my fave Panko bread crumbs. 
The Chic Site


Citrus And Herb Vodka Tonic
This picture represents two vodka cocktails that are sure to help you chill out this Summer. I just love the touch of lavender flowers.
Bakers Royale


Roasted Tomato Tapenade
If you want to get more sweetness from your tomatoes, roast them. This recipe kicks them up even more with Kalamata Olives, garlic and brown sugar.
A Farm Girl's Dabbles


Tabernacle Crush
The star of this refreshing cocktail is the peach. It's no wonder that this drink is reminiscent of America's South and the South of France.
Food and Wine


Cheesy Fontina Chorizo + Caramelized Onion and Artichoke Dip
Just sounds killer good to me. My favorite food when in Mexico is always the chorizo dip.
Half Baked Harvest


Lave Flow Cocktail
This frosty cold cocktail is sure to cool you down this Summer. The ingredient list is unbelievably yummy. Think coconut rum, pineapple and strawberries.
The Chic Site


Greek Antipasto Dip
This recipe calls for reduced fat cream cheese.  I say if you are going to indulge, reduced fat cheese is not the way to go. But that is just me. When I go "in" I go all of the way. My guess, this yummy looking recipe is even better with full fat.
The Daily Meal



Rainbow Sangria
I am obsessed with the look of this stylish sangria. It is oh so colorful. The secret is NOT to muddle the fruit.
Gimme Some Oven


Margherita Pizza Hummus With Grilled Pesto Bread
Made with heirloom tomatoes, this recipe blends Mediterranean flavors in the cheesiest way. Yum!
Half Baked Harvest


Chip and Dip Servers
The selection of Chip and Dip Servers at Nambe really elevates any basic dip. Modern and elegant, these stylish servers make a great gift.
Nambe

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Sur La Table Up To 75% Off Clearance Sale

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


~ You May Also Enjoy ~






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.