"" Shop This: Warming Trends: Chic Capes & Perfect Ponchos For Fall

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Warming Trends: Chic Capes & Perfect Ponchos For Fall


if you want to update your cool weather wardrobe with one statement piece, make it a cape or poncho. It seems that this trend is here to stay. I don't have a cape, but I adore my  very old cashmere poncho. It is my "go to" layer for Fall. I think I need a new one! I could warm up to any one of these cape crusaders.




Ralph Lauren Poncho Sweater
And this is just what my wardrobe is missing! This cozy cashmere is luxe layering at its' finest.


Scandal Collection Plaid Cape
From the new Kerry Washington inspired collection made just for the Limited. This is how to be on trend without braking the budget.


Marc by Marc Jacobs Yoko
Oh how fun!  The little Yoko bow capelet makes a big statement in gingham.

Colorblock Cape
Shopping on a budget? This wonderful wrap/cape is both chic and cheap with colorblocking.

Ashbury Knit Cape
A cozy cape in pullover style! I love the simple design. You'll love the price.


Thom Browne Cape Jacket
So different and really sensational. The cream and gold colors are super rich.
SSENSE

Tracy Reese
Prints please!I just love everything about this cape. You will certainly get noticed.
Anthropologie


Thakoon Addition Poncho
And though I always love everything I post, this look just may be my fave cape or poncho. I simply don't have anything like it. Do you? Love that fringe!
Shopbop


Donna Karan Poncho
Everything Donna does is pure luxury. In this case, it is cashmere and silk. Divine!
Donna Karan


Burberry
Talk about popping your collar! That's especially fun with the iconic check hiding beneath. The trench just got cropped and even more chic!
Burberry

Dior Cashmere and Wool Cape
Is this not special? You simply must take a closer look by clicking thru. It is to die for - and so is the price!


Fall Fashion 2014


You May Also Enjoy

Dress Your Tech For Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.