"" Shop This: Shop 'Til You Drop: Fab Finds For $50 Or Less

Monday, July 14, 2014

Shop 'Til You Drop: Fab Finds For $50 Or Less

(Via Ann Scott Design)

When you shop for a living, you can get jaded by price tags. But as I always tell my personal shopping clients, style can be found at any budget.  Truth is, the higher a budget, the easier it is to shop, but I love a good challenge. So, I gave myself a budget of $50 per fashion find. Let's see how I did.

Shop Fresh Spring Collections at Les Nouvelles!

14 Fashion Finds Under $50


ASOS Bandeau Jumpsuit
ASOS is a great place for affordable finds. Made from a stretch cotton jersey, you won't sacrifice quality for price. Also available in a sunny yellow. Love it!
ASOS

Zad Statement Necklace 
Make a statement when dressing up or down. Wear this with the strapless jumpsuit or tuck it in the collar of a crisp white shirt. 
  Zhush


Serena and Lily Pareo
I have talked about these before.  They are my fave gift for girlfriends. Offered in many colors and with or without pom poms. Pick a pretty one for both you and your BFF.
Serena and Lily

Pipe Down Leggings
I have always loved a good pair of cigarette pants, and now I have found them in legging form.  In fact, the whole look is really good.
Nasty Gal


Cut Sleeve Top
if you are like me, and enjoy showing a little skin, but not the entire arm, this top is for you (and me). Also available in Riviera Blue.
Boston Proper


Fornash Watch
I'm crazy for Tortoise Shell. The polished plastic just screams Summer to me. This pretty piece looks so much more than it is.
Simply Soles


Jillian Faux-Leather Tote 
What a great looking bag! It is faux but fabulous, and yes, under $50
Neiman Marcus


Rara Avis Bangle Set
I am wild about this set,  designed by fashion and style maven, Iris Apfel.  
HSN


Tees By Tina
Reversible Ballet Sleeve Top
A great basic and like two tops in one. Wear it scooped in front or back. With 8% spandex, it is sure to hold you in.  Available in 11 chic shades.
Pink Mascara


Monogram Oval Sunglasses
Originally almost $100 more, these oversized glasses are big on style. They will look great with the tortoise shell watch, too.
Henri Bendel


Free People Sabrina Maxi 
You won't believe the price of this dress now that it is 70% off. I love that it has a high neck, unlike most that leave everything "out." But the back has a sexy little opening. The fabric and design details deserve a close up look.  Click to see video.
Shopbop


Michael Stars High Low Top
Have you tried on a Michael Stars tee? They are incredibly soft and just super comfy.  Available in six chic colors, (lakeside blue shown) this top is priced to own one in each shade. The longer back is good for backside coverage!
Michael Stars


Tory Burch Tortoise Samsung Galaxy S 4 Case
It seems like all of the cool cases are for iPhones. I'm so happy that Tory decided to amp up the style of other popular phones as well. This is really fab.
Nordstrom's


Vince Camuto Organza
Dot Blouse
This top is terrific but needs to be enlarged to be appreciated.  It's double layered and can play double duty in your wardrobe. Wear it to work with a jacket over it, and wear it alone to dinner at night.
Vince Camuto

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Barneys Warehouse



You May Also Enjoy
Shirt Tales: The Buttoned Up Trend




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.