"" Shop This: Brighten Up With Neon

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Brighten Up With Neon


I can't resist any shade of neon. It's electrifying and perfect for Summer. Eye Candy for my eyes.  And it seems to really never totally go out of style, always sneaking in a bit in fashion or beauty here and there.  This year Preen was one of the fashion houses to show it for Spring.  I don't have much of  this highlighter hue in my wardrobe, but a few pretty pieces like some fun undies and fab flip flops.  I think I need more color in my life, so I had this bright idea for today's post. Let's see what I found.....


Shop CC Skye


Leather Laptop Sleeves
I am crazy about these luxe leather padded cases for your laptop. What fabulous colors! Best yet, they double as a chic clutch when not at work. 
Aha Life


Fluoro Macaw Bib
Make a big statement with day glow hues in this wow necklace with a very affordable price tag.
Bauble Bar


Ware Of The Dog Neon Slicker
Thanks to the two way back zipper, you and your pup will be singing in the rain in no time.  Go ahead, stop traffic.
Aha Life


Waterford Mixology Barware
What do you get when you mix old world crystal with vivid hues? Very cool looking barware for the modern home.
Macy's


FINDS
Je M'en Fous Neon Bikini
Made in Italy in collaboration with fashion bloggers Chiara Ferragni and Candela Novembre
Net-a-Porter


Guerlain Shimmer Powder
I think girls secretly love powder. It's soft, silky, and in this case shimmery. What a lovely and fun gift!


Mara Hoffman Umbrella
Made exclusively for OKL, this umbrella will brighten any rainy day.


CC Skye Bright Love
 Lucite Clutch
One of my fave bags of all time. So clearly chic, right?
CC Skye


Neon Greetings iPhone Case
This is just fun and perfect for colorful conversations.
Swoozies



Alice And Trixie Lounge Pillows


Add a bold pop of print and color to your space with these silk sensations. Shop all the patterns
Alice and Trixie


Paint Rio In Neon Nails
There's never a better time for a neon mani or pedi than now!  Only available at
Sephora


Neon Washi Tape
Add pizazz to almost anything with this "bright on" design detail.  Think shelves, books, walls and more.
Paper-Source


Fendi Tiered Dégradé Dress
You just don't see this dress coming and going. Equal parts elegant and modern, and stunning in silk.
Stylebop


Heat Wave Visual
I'm wild about these very affordable sunnies.
Karmaloop


Kate Spade New York Rio Wave
Playfully chic and perfect for the preppy girl .
Zappos Couture

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Up to 50% Off


You May Also Enjoy


National Nude Day
 Show Some Skin(tone)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.