"" Shop This: Sun Kissed Beauty

Monday, May 12, 2014

Sun Kissed Beauty

(Via Ooh la Frou Frou)

We all know the dangers of the sun. I wish that I knew more about those powerful UV rays when I was younger.  But two of Summer's best selling points is the warmth of sunshine and that sun kissed look it gives us. Thank goodness, we can get the look without harming our skin, by using sun protection and a little "fake baking." This season's cosmetics are really better than the real thing! What's your sun secret?

Here: How To Get The Sun Kissed Look

NORDSTROM - Shop Skincare Products for Spring


Guerlain Terra Tropica Terracotta 
Bronzing Powder (Limited Edition)
I have long thought that Guerlain makes one of the best bronzing powders there is.  The pigments in the powders are so dense, these compacts last forever.  I have had one for 2 years.  This is their latest creation and I think it is just beautiful. Talk about sun kissed!
Nordstrom's


Kate Somerville 360 Body
Tanning Towelettes
I trust ANYTHING that skincare guru to the stars, Kate Somerville, creates.  Her self tanning towels seem like an easy solution for a golden glow.
Kate Somerville


SEPHORA COLLECTION
Gradual Self-Tanning Face Water
I haven't had the chance to try this product yet, as it is new and exclusive to Sephora.  Easy to apply with cotton and dries instantly for a natural finish. Just apply daily until the natural desired shade is reached.  It is also less expensive than most self tanners, so you might give it a try at less than $20
Sephora


Nars Body Glow
A unique blend of Monoi de Tahiti oil combined with a rich chocolate shimmer.  This stuff really glows! It absorbs well into the skin.  I have a bottle now at home, from last season, and I can't wait to use it again.
Barney's New York


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Time to lighten up during the warmer months. Laura's moisturizer offers some coverage, and you may find you don't need foundation with it. I personally like to blend it with my own foundation, which enables me to use less of both. This is absolutely the very best tinted moisturizer, I have used.  Available in an Oil Free, with Oil formulation, and Illuminating, which is what I use.
Nordstrom's

P.S. Mr. Shop This, may or may not use this product.

Bonjour Soleil Bronzing Wardrobe
Say bonjour to a gorgeous, golden tan with this collection of bronzing best-sellers including Chocolate Soleil, Sun Bunny and Snow Bunny. Use it on face, eyes, and to contour the cheekbones.
Too Faced Cosmetics


Lancome FLASH BRONZER Tinted Self-Tanning Leg Gel
Get immediate results from this self tanner by beauty icon, Lancome.  What attracts me to this product is the stain resistant formula that will keep the gel from rubbing off on your clothing.
Sephora


Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer
Never let them see you sweat or your bronzer run! This powder infuses the complexion with a radiant bronze glow. Genius!
Barney's New York


Tom Ford Spring Nail Lacquer
Simply one of the prettiest nail colors I have seen in years. The shade is called "incandescent." His nail lacquer features an extra-amplified, glossy, shining formula with a bendable coating so your manicure lasts while retaining its fabulousness. Don't hate me because of the price. Pedicure perfect!
Nordstrom


bareMinerals Beautifully Bronzed Deluxe Faux
Tan with Brush
Unquestionably, the best faux tan product I have ever used.  It is very natural and gradual.  The key to its' success is the brush!  Your hands never touch the tanning gel. The super sized bottle and brush set is only available at 
QVC


Bobbi Brown Modern Glow
 Eye Palette and Lip Set
Bobbi got this set right.  Such pretty sun kissed colors.  The lipstick shade is perfection! Now on Sale at
QVC

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

The Sweetener:

Beauty.com Friends and Family Sale! 20% Off Your Entire Purchase!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.