"" Shop This: Hello Spring. Let The Sunshine In!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hello Spring. Let The Sunshine In!

(Via Izak Zenou)

I must say, yellow, the color of the sun, is not my "go to" color choice.  As a blond, maybe it should be. But it is bright, cheery and most of all happy.  It does make me think of Spring's sunny days.  Not only is today the International Day of Happiness, it is the first day of Spring. So what better day to go yellow?  

Here: 12 Very Mellow Yellow Picks For Spring


BTY - West Coast Wardrobe



Veronica Beard
Embossed Python Trench Coat
Probably not the most practical coat in the world, but it sure is fun!
Shop Bop

Bonnie Baby Bunny Print Jumper
Sometimes all you need is a touch of yellow to make you happy!
Barney's New York

Dottie Footie
Socks make me happy, especially those designed by Betsey Johnson!
Betsey Johnson

CC SKYE'S Bright Love 
Lucite Clutch
I have loved CC Skye's lucite clutches forever.  Yes, I realize that this one is orange, but there is enough bright yellow to make it count.
CC SKYE

Christopher Kane's Flower Mini
I always love yellow when paired with black.
Forward By Elyse Walker

Yellow Voyage Tray
Perfectly priced for gifting! Use it for keys, jewelry, soap or a glass of bubbly.
Nantucket Home

Akris Punto Leather Jacket
Get this entire casual chic look at
Nordstrom's

bkr Water Bottle
bkr is the bottle equivalent of the perfect t-shirt. These make sense to me and are available is assorted colors. Read about them at
Beauty Habit

Furla Lilli Tote
What a fun little (actually big) bag! Ships free from
Zappos Couture


Dwell Studio Zebra Pillow
Graphically fabulous! Live on the wild side.
Dwell Studio

Isabel Bedding And Accessories
Talk about letting the sunshine in! Get the whole look at
Serena And Lily

Biscotti Mad About You Sheath
Is this not the sweetest? A little grown up, too.
Everything But The Princess

Claus Porto Deco Collection
Soap makes me so happy. It is one of my guilty pleasures. Claus Porto's soap is one of my faves. Here's a really nice buy on a great gift.
One King's Lane

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Get Your Happy On Below


~ ~ ~ ~ ~




Shop all Outdoor at DWR




You May Also Enjoy
Get Out Of Town In Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.