"" Shop This: Fifteen+ Fab Finds For Fall

Monday, September 23, 2013

Fifteen+ Fab Finds For Fall

NORDSTROM - Shop the Half Yearly Sale for Women & Kids

On the first full day of Fall, 
I bring to you a carefully curated 
collection of all things that scream
Fall.  Find your fave item and warm
up to the new season.





MICHAEL Michael Kors Ailee Boot
A girl has to have a flat pair of tall boots
for wearing with skinny jeans, pants and leggings.
These are great looking and mid priced. Love!
Zappos



Wolford Legwear
Call me crazy, but I absolutely love to wear 
tights!  But I only wear Wolford legwear. They are 
so comfy, that I have even napped in them.  My two
fave styles are the Neon 40 with a great shine, and
Satin Opaque 50.  Yes they are pricey, but I swear they are run resistant. I rarely get a runner.
Thank goodness for Fall!
Manhattan Wine Shades
I have just found these clever shades and
I am truly obsessed! We tend to move inside
for our Fall meals, and these chic shades ups
the style ante to your dinner table.  Now even 
a casual meal can be stylish.
 No centerpiece needed!
Nimli



I love nothing better than to come home,
strip down, and get into my Barefoot Dreams robe.
It couldn't be softer, warmer, or cozier. I adore 
this new style for the season. 




Have you tried Henri Bendel's candles? For the 
money, you can't beat the true fragrances and 
burn time. The Firewood aroma will warm your
home even without a fireplace.
Henri Bendel



Italian Pumpkin Soap
Nothing spells or smells like Fall more than
pumpkin!  Nesti-Danti's Horto Botanical soap
softens your skin and sweetens the bathing ritual.
Beauty Habit




Missoni's Zig Zag Infinity Scarf
Talk about Fall colors!  We all have a scarf
or two, but this year, the infinity style is the
way to go.  No worries about how to tie the thing!
Shop Bop


Serena and lily's Eggplant Mohair Throw
Fall is the time when I like to curl up with
the iPad or a good mag. This cozy chic blankee
has a place in my home calling its' name!
Serena and Lily



Lavender Logs, Set of 3
Come October, the nights can be cool enough
to light a fire.  Why not create a fragrant fire?
These eco friendly homemade starters also
make a lovely hostess gift.
Sur La Table



Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Set Wine Stoppers
Fall has me changing from Prosecco to Pinot Noir or
anything red.  These little ceramic animals are
just the thing to keep my wine and my kitchen happy!
JCPenney




Ted Baker London's Merip Sneaker
Fall finds me running errands in yoga pants
and taking long walks on the beach. A girl has to
have a cool pair of sneaks to complete the look!
Medium priced and just terrific!
Nordstrom's



Along with the weather, our face and makeup
 need a change for Fall.  Brand new from Mark
Jacobs Beauty, Style Eye-Con No.7 Plush Shadow 
is a perfect palette. Available in 4 colors. I love the
Lolita. It's especially good with a red lip. See it at
Sephora




Cooler weather says it is time to warm up!
This military inspired set is a perfect look
for those of us above a certain age. 
Boston Proper 



The Petite Pizzeria
Homemade pizza beats any kind of delivery,
no matter where you live.  This exclusive Pizza
Oven will take the chill out of any Fall day.
Sur La table



Let's face it, the temps are not going up.
With a chill in the air, it's time to get down.
Down bedding, that is. My personal pick is anything
from Pacific Coast Feather Company, found in
 some of the best hotels in the world.
Pick your pleasure at
Pacific Coast Feather Company



Air Popper
For chilly Sunday afternoons and Sex in The City
marathons. Take the fat out of your snacks with
this pretty little popper.
C. Wonder



Alice+Olivia's 
Stewart Color Block Sweater
Sweater Weather.
Black and white is so very right this season.
Love this or the full coverage it gives. (remember people, leggings are NOT pants!)
Bloomingdale's
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You May Also Like
Lust List: Wish Worthy Pieces For Fall 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.