"" Shop This: Lust List: Wish Worthy Pieces For Fall 2013

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lust List: Wish Worthy Pieces For Fall 2013



Here: My Lust List of 13
wish-worthy styles for Fall
What are you crazy about?





Giambattista Valli Feather-trimmed 
Matelassé Coat
The best coat I have seen all season.
Net-a- Porter




Donna Karan's 
Pitch Body Pant 
The fit and seams elongate the leg.
Donna Karan





Oscar de La Renta
Goa Embroidered Clutch
Marissa Collection




Lanvin's
Strapless Rose Applique Gabardine Dress
I want to be at this party!
Bergdorf Goodman



Saint Laurent
Python Paris Ankle Boot
I'd wear these boots in any city of the world!
Barney's New York




Derek Lam's
Pleated Leather Skirt and Sweater
I I had only one skirt and sweater to get this Fall....
Bergdorf Goodman



Live and travel colorfully with Kate Spade's
Stowaway Luggage
Neiman Marcus





BALMAIN
Glossy Quilted Down Coat in Black
The puffer coat never looked so chic!
Style Bop




Blaire Clutch For iPad
Mine needs this now!
Henri Bendel

Enjoy $25 towards every $150 you spend. 
Use code FALL25




La Mer - Gatsby Crystal Wrap Watch
Not expensive but a great look.
Zappos Couture




Monique Lhuillier
Studded Heel Pumps
Shop Bop




Tom Ford's
Lip Color, Vanilla Suede
Neiman Marcus




Donna Karan Collection 
Leather Front Taffeta Vest
Do click the link and get a close up view of
this fabulous frock!
Nordstrom's

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You Might Also Enjoy

Fall Focus: Black And White 
Is Oh So Right


Be&D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.