"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Friday, January 18, 2019

Foodie Friday: Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

{ Via: Williams Sonoma

In honor of National Pizza Week, I bring to you one of my personal favorite foods, pizza! Admittedly, I am a bit of a pizza snob. If you are going to cheat on something, it better be good, and usually that means homemade. Don't even come near me with a frozen pizza or something 
from a chain. I know that you will find this recipe roundup to be worth the calories. 


HERE: 12 Perfect Pizza Recipes

Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza
This is something I know a little ( a lot ) about, living in Chicago for so many years. I must admit, no other pizza stands up to a deep dish, in my book. Chicago style pizza is made differently, like the cheese is sprinkled first, over the crust. Follow this recipe for your own taste of heaven.
Ambitious Kitchen

Spanish Shrimp Pizza
Heather shares a recipe that reminds of of a fabulous dish she had in Barcelona. I really must go someday. Miss Shop This thought the food was wonderful.  The sauce is made with roasted reed peppers, so I'm sure it has a nice depth of flavor. Looks great!
Heather Christo

Fig & Ricotta Flatbread Pizza
Gluten Free
Oh what a pretty pizza pie.  Normally I wouldn't call pizza pretty, but the figs on this one make it look special
Love and Lemons

Mini Caprese Deep Dish Pizzas
Are these not the cutest little things? A great grown up appetizer, that I would bookmark for the Super Bowl.
Cafe Delites

Goat Cheese And Caramelized Onion Pizza
"A simple, flavorful flatbread-style pizza with goat cheese, caramelized onions and balsamic reduction." If you have not done balsamic on your pizza, you are missing out.
Minimalist Baker

Pan Pizza
Have you ever done this? I have cooked many a pizza in a cast iron pan. The crust is fabulous, but you have to watch that it doesn't burn. 
NYTimes Cooking

Hot Honey And Goat Cheese 
Pepperoni Pizza
Have you ever tried hot honey? I make my own often, but there is a brand called Mike's Hot Honey that you may want to try. Amazon has it. Back to this pizza. I think it sounds divine.
How Sweet Eats

Roasted Garlic & Spinach White Pizza
This cheesy vegetarian white pizza is a beauty. It will be a pleasure for those who can't do tomatoes like Miss Shop This. Lots of fresh herbs add the flavor. Add grilled chicken for extra goodness.
Kitchen Treaty

French Bread Pepperoni Pizza
Here's an easy fix that I find people adore. It's been Food52 Test Kitchen approved. 
Food52

How to Master Cauliflower Pizza Crust Once and For All
This is one of my #kitchengoals for 2019. The purpose is to cut down on the carbs, and the recipe uses no flour for those eating gluten free. Here is a great step by step 
recipe with photos.
Williams Sonoma

Gluten Free Deep Dish
If you are like me, I want nothing to do with that skinny crust stuff. This recipe is made with Hungarian Salami, but feel free to omit or add your own idea of pizza worthy meat.
Taste

Artichoke, Pesto and Burrata Pizza With Lemony Arugula
This recipe includes a few of my favorite things. It is like having a salad on your pizza. Just the way I like it!
Half Baked Harvest

Assouline - Cravings

~ You May Also Love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.