"" Shop This: Love At First Bite: Chocolate & Champagne Recipes

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Love At First Bite: Chocolate & Champagne Recipes

{ Via: Ooh La Frou Frou }

It's no secret. Two of my favorite things are champagne and chocolate. Throw in some lobster, and you have my perfect meal.  In honor of romance and all things sweet and seductive, I've put together some special recipes for Valentine's Day and beyond. Do scroll down. I promise you it will be love at first bite.


HERE: 16  Tempting Treats 

Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
There's nothing better than warm gooey chocolate to me. This recipe is easy and picture perfect! If you would rather, Stonewall Kitchen makes a good boxed mix.
Oh Sweet Day 

Red Velvet Cream Cheese Ice Cream Cake
All I can say is OMG! The ice cream is made from sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream and cream cheese. Decadent!
Brownie Bites  

Raspberry Pink Champagne Floats
Raspberry Sorbet is the magic ingredient in this chic cocktail.
The Cookie Rookie 

Strawberries And Champagne Galette With Chocolate Crust.
Isn't this a beauty? The good thing about galettes, is that they don't have to be perfect. It's just a free form tart. Buy yourself a pink rose to decorate this delicious dish.
A Beautiful Mess  

Chocolate Clafoutis
This is a sexy and decidedly smooth and chocolatey dessert. It's Chef Daniel Boulud recipe, so it has to be good.
Elle Decor   

Red Velvet Molten Lava Cake
Oh My! I do love a good Red Velvet Cake. Who needs cream cheese frosting when you can have a warm gooey center?
Spache The Spatula  

No Bake Chocolate Oreo Tart
With only five ingredients ( all yummy ) and no baking, this recipe really is very easy.  Williams Sonoma has the perfect tart pan for less than $20.  See the recipe at
La Receta de la Felicidad  

Strawberry Champagne Floats
Here's a cocktail recipe that also doubles as dessert. It just may also be the prettiest cocktail I have ever seen.

Valentine's Surprise Chocolate High Hat Cupcakes
This cupcake is mile high and nothing could look better to me. I am going to leave the surprise to you. Click the link to see what's inside.

White Chocolate Strawberries & Champagne Crepes
Sweet vanilla crepes are spiked with champagne! Make extra white chocolate mousse, as it is said to be decadent. Then there is even more champagne in the strawberries!  Looks like the ultimate Valentines Day dessert.
The Gold Lining Girl

Hot Chocolate
This is how hot chocolate should look - thick and creamy. It has some interesting ingredients. Perfect for a snowy day.
Cannella Emela

Black Forest Eton Mess
This recipe had me at wine. It calls for 1 cup of it. Throw in vanilla and strawberry meringue, heavy cream, cherries and brownies, and you have one marvelous mess of chocolaty goodness! Sounds divine.
Bakers Royale   

White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
This is fun and festive - even the kids will love it. There really is no cooking involved.
The Seasoned Mom 

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Eclairs
I have to admit, I have never attempted to make an eclair. Mostly because I don't care for the normal bakery type. These look fabulous though. In fact they are picture perfect for Valentine's Day and beyond!
Love and Olive Oil 

Chocolate Espresso Martini
I'm not a martini drinker or a coffee drinker. I did, however have one of these once, and I thought it was delicious. The chocolate and Kahula disguised both the vodka and the coffee flavor. Loved it! Recipe by Giada De Laurentiis.
Food Network  

Chocolate Donuts With Strawberry Champagne Glaze
Say good morning to your Valentine with this twist on chocolate covered strawberries. The best news is that these are baked. The leftover champagne? Sip it by the fire while the donuts are in the oven.
Boxwood Avenue 

Sweet Treat! Free petite heart cocotte with $150 purchase. Use code: LOVE

~ You May Also Love ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.