"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Fire It Up! Recipes For Grilling

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Foodie Friday: Fire It Up! Recipes For Grilling

(Via Saveur)

Memorial Day - the official start of grilling season.  Doesn't everything taste better when cooked and then eaten outdoors?  I have spent the day drooling over the best barbecue recipes, and I cannot wait to get grilling. So fire up the barbie and get inspired!

Here: 18 Celebration Worthy Recipes For Memorial Day And Beyond


Abt.com


Grilled Romaine with Blue Cheese
 and Bacon
I have never had a grilled salad, but this looks so appealing, it is a must try!
Saveur


Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon With 
Mango Kiwi Salsa
And this is exactly how I like my salmon.  What a healthy, good for you dish, with fruit and all! Get the Cedar Planks HERE and they are now on sale.
My recipes


Grilled Peach Old Fashioned
Here's proof that everything is better grilled - even your cocktail!
Martha Stewart


Curry-Spiced Lamb Burgers
Grilled lamb burgers with carrot slaw and mesclun, topped with fresh mango chutney and curry powder.  You didn't really expect a simple burger recipe, did you?
New York Times


Tagliata With Green Tomatoes, 
Oregano And Mustard 
This rare sliced steak salad is a Tuscan staple.
Food Republic


Grilled Vegetable Gazpacho
Having made gazpacho many times, I can only imagine how much improved it is with grilled veggies.  What a wonderful warm weather appetizer! 
Food and Wine


Grilled Citrus Chicken With
 Avocado, Scallion, and Red Onion
Food that looks this appealing, must be really good! This is a two part recipe, with the chicken instructions HERE  And the Grilled Veggies  HERE
Bon Appetit


Grilled Moroccan Lamb Chops
Paired with With harissa-spiked humus and coleslaw, this is one smokey sweet dish.
Jamie Oliver


Grille Baked Potatoes With 
Chive Butter
My Dad always did potatoes on the grill, but they never quite looked like this! These are a carb lovers dream!
Food And Wine


Barbecued Prawn Panzanella
Salad
Made with ciabatta bread, cucumbers, and tomatoes. It is just so perfect for Summer!
Gourmet Traveller


Grilled Flatbread With Rosemary Oil
Oh how I love grilled bread. I don't allow myself to have it very often, but I would certainly make an exception for this recipe.
Jamie Oliver


Coffee-Infused BBQ Baby Back Ribs
The list of ingredients of this saucy staple is long and not so unusual, until you get to coffee grains.  I have not done that before. This meaty masterpiece is one of the best rib recipes I have seen.
Foodista


Grilled Tofu With Spicy Herb Marinade
Don't knock it until you've tried it.  I often enjoy grilled tofu from Whole Foods. Kalamata olives and garlic kicks this dish up a notch.
Pure Wow


Grilled Watermelon with Blue Cheese 
and Prosciutto
Sweet and salty - a fabulous festival of flavors.


Grilled Oysters With Bloody 
Mary Butter 
I'll take an oyster any way. Serve them from the grill, and I am yours!  This is Jason Hua's recipe, chef de cuisine at The Dutch in New York City.
Food Republic


Grilled Pizza with Harissa and Herb Salad
Made with surprise ingredients like pine nuts and Gruyère cheese, this is one winning recipe.
Bon Appetit

Cheddar and Corn Jalapeño Poppers
Fire roasted peppers are the perfect appetizer for an outdoor party!
Williams-Sonoma


Grilled-Fruit Bruschetta With 
Honey Mascarpone
Dessert on the grill? Yes, please! And it is really easy.
Delish

~ ~ ~ ~ ~







You May Also Like
Foodie Friday: A Basket Of 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.