"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Seventeen Stylish Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes And More!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Foodie Friday: Seventeen Stylish Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes And More!

Shop Zhush Today!



A meal just isn't complete without
a bite of dessert. I recommend that
it isn't served immediately after the
big feast. Let your guests get up,
mingle, and digest their food a bit.
Then make a lovely presentation 
of the grand finale!

Here: Seventeen Stylish Desserts

Butter Toffee Candy Bar Shots In Edible Chocolate Shot Glasses
I'd take this over pumpkin pie any day!
Sprinkle Bakes


Creamy Pumpkin Dream Pie
A zippy ginger crust and a layer of St. Andre
add a real twist to pumpkin pie.
Ile de France

If you like the look of the gold banded plate, 
Mikasa has one on sale that is very affordable. 
Here


Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Bark
There won't be a guest that doesn't take a pinch of
this creative candy.
Foodness Gracious


 
Pumpkin Cheesecake With 
Sugared Pumpkin Seeds
How pretty!  And Thanksgiving is special,
why serve something that isn't?
Sprinkle Bakes

Ralph Lauren makes a chic cake stand in silver. And if you need one, it is currently on sale. See it Here


Apple Tarte Tatin With Fleur De Sel
This recipe is for my friend, Sara. I know I could 
tempt her with this one!
Le Creuset

Find the 2 Quart Tarte Tatin Baking Dish at
Le Creuset


Towering Flourless Chocolate Cake
Well! I have to have a little chocolate after such
a big meal. This will do fine!
Food Network


Spiced-Pumpkin Soufflés with 
Bourbon Molasses Sauce
I wish I had the nerve to try this one for company.
How fabulous!
Gourmet


Chocolate Caramel Filled Pumpkins
How cute are these?  Here's the step by step 
recipe that really doesn't look as difficult as the
photo seems. Find it at
Hungry Happenings


Apple Cinnamon Upside-Down Cake
I think this is a dessert that will be appeal to young and old. The recipe does not seem difficult. From
Tastes Really Good


Banana Bourbon Layer Cake
I found this decadent recipe and just fell in
love with how it looks! The recipe is divine.
Delish

I have found a pretty glass stand in two sizes....
and they are on sale at Sur La Table


Sandra Lee's Pumpkin Pudding
Here's a recipe that the kids can make
and then love eating it too....leaving more
pecan pie for the adults.
Semi-Homemade

I found a nice sale on a set of Individual Trifle Serving Dishes.  With so many uses for them, check these out at JCPenney


Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie.
Yes please! The crumb crust has a hidden layer 
of bittersweet chocolate.
Martha Stewart

A pretty pie needs a pretty server. I adore the glitter servers at Zhush

Apple Pie Puff Pastry Cups
With the help of Pepperidge Farm frozen
Puff pastry, this little dessert is as easy as pie!
Bellalimento


Pumpkin Mousse
This is a great recipe for a crowd. I have
made it many times and it is always a hit.
Country Living


Sweet Potato Souffle Pie
I have never had Sweet Potato Pie, and I
think I will start with this gorgeous recipe
Delish


Pumpkin Cake with Caramel
Cream Cheese Frosting
This recipe had me at the Cream Cheese Frosting!
I also appreciate the extra touch as decoration.
Food and Wine


Cook's Illustrated's Foolproof Pie Crust
I can make a tasty crust, I just can't make one
that doesn't fall apart.  So if you are a little
crust challenged, like me.....here you go!
Food 52





You May Also Enjoy
It's Foodie Friday! Countdown To Thanksgiving: 19 Sensational Sides

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.