"" Shop This: Happy Labor Day!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!



Today we press the send button on Summer.  And even though the weather may still be warm, we pretty much have our eyes on the
 prize:  Fall fashions, Back to school, 
and the holidays.  So join me now as we take
a walk through Summer in images.

(via Zsa Zsa Bellagio)

(via Slim Paley)

The perfect day for a garden party.
Were you invited to one?  Neither was I.

(via Slim Paley)

Did you have a day at the beach? Hope so.

(via The Fuller View)

The first Summer that I didn't go sailing.
Missed it.


I hope you treated yourself to an ice cream cone
this Summer.  See my ode to Ice cream here:


 (via Pinterest)

Hope you went on a picnic.  If not
Fall picnics are lovely, too. For more
picnic inspiration click on over to

(via Pinterest)

Took in some sun but protected your
pretty face with a big hat.

(image via Slim Paley)

I hope you had a chance to smell a 
gardenia, sip champagne, and enjoy a 
bowl of berries.

(via Zsa Zsa Bellagio)

Tell me you had a siesta in a hammock.

(via Zsa Zsa Bellagio)

No matter where the road lead you,
keep the memories close.

(image via Pinterest)

Don't you love those long Summer nights?

And Remember.....
“One must maintain a little bit of Summer, even in the middle of winter.” 

― Henry David Thoreau


Shop Soft Surroundings Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.