"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: When In Rome, Eat Italian! Recipes & More

Friday, September 13, 2013

Foodie Friday: When In Rome, Eat Italian! Recipes & More

Shop World Market

I have to admit, I adore Italian food but I
am carb conscious, so you won't find me 
indulging in it often.  But I am in love with
 an Italian, and he could eat pasta every day 
of the week. So in an effort to ramp up my
Italian recipe repertoire, and to satisfy my 
penchant for pasta, I present this edit of 
17 Italian Recipes!



Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Kale, Sage, and Balsamic Brown Butter
What a colorful dish!


Shrimp Pasta with Fresh Veggies 
in a Butter Olive Oil Sauce
Sorry about the butter, but doesn't this just 
look fresh and delicious?



Crispy Smoked Mozzarella 
With Honey and Figs
Oh my! Doesn't this just sound delish?
Giada de Laurentiis




Caprese Salad

Veal Picatta
Such an earthy dish. The lemon
keeps it fresh and light.


Strawberry Tiramisu
Such a pretty presentation!
A little bit chocolate, a little bit espresso...
what's not to like?



Dungeness Crab Lemon Basil Pasta
This picture tells the story!


Tagliata With Green Tomatoes, 
Oregano And Mustard
Rib eyes never looked so appealing.



Rainbow Cookies
Mario Carbone's rich recipe.  You haven't
lived unless you have had a bite one of
these Italian treats.  
Bon Appetit


Eggplant Timbale
A Giada De Laurentis recipe.
How very interesting!


Wild Mushroom Pizza with Caramelized Onions, Fontina, and Rosemary
Love the look of the fluffy crust.


Prosciutto Purses
What a lovely presentation!
Find the recipe at Giada de Laurentiis
And a good looking appetizer spoon serving set at


Pasta With Butternut Squash
Sage, and Pine Nuts
Talk about comfort food!
The Tart Tart



Deep Dish Pizzas
Martha offers simple recipes for 
deep dish style pizzas with a variety 
of topping options.


Wild Mushroom Risotto
White wine and Vermouth layers
the earthy flavors of this dish.

Chicken Cacciatore Lasagna
Porcini, pancetta, and rosemary are three
ingredients that I have never put in my own
lasagna. But don't they sound good?
Gourmet



Baked Ricotta with Orange 
Blossom Cherry Sauce
Serve as an appetizer, part of a cheese course or
as dessert paired with cookies. Yum!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Enjoy This Master Class Video
For Making Neapolitan Pizza



Check Out More Recipes Here




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.