"" Shop This: Grammy Awards 2013 Best-Dressed Celebrities

Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy Awards 2013 Best-Dressed Celebrities

So who did you love? I have to say, I wasn't wowed by too many...not like the Golden Globes or Oscars. But the Grammy's are different, and so are the stars. There were a few standouts, and here are my top five looks of the evening.


John Legend's lady, Chrissy Teigen, wore Joy Ciocci
with elegance.  Her outfit featured the bare midriff trend, but just showed enough to make it appealing and still elegant. The high slit showed her great gams but didn't go where J-Lo's dress did. Good for Chrissy. She won. I also loved the pop of pale color in her handbag.




Rihanna rocked the red carpet and the stage wearing
a red Azzedine Alaia gown.  With a sheer midriff and
barely there back, this was as elegant as this super star has ever looked. 


Taylor Swift was goddess-like in a gleaming off white
J. Mendel gown.  To me, though it was bare here and there, the beauty of the gown shined above any sexiness. Didn't care too much for the up-do, however. She was lovely!


I adored Florence Welch (from the Machine) in her emerald green Givenchy!  It was head to toe green glam. I even liked the dinosaur-like spike embellishments.  They gave the gown a
true Grammy edge.


Carrie Underwood looked stunning on the red carpet, but she really lit up the stage in her ivory Theia dress! Her gown turned movie screen while projected imaged changed her look during her performance. Loved every minute of this most memorable
Grammy fashion moment. 

1 comment:

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.