"" Shop This: Winter Skin Savers

Monday, December 5, 2016

Winter Skin Savers

( Via: Dermstore )

As the thermometer plummets and the snow begins to fall, we begin to Winterize our lives with warm clothing, shovels, and comfort foods. It is important not to forget our skin, the biggest organ of the body. Today's round up includes award winners, my faves, and a few that are on my beauty bucket list. Any one of them would make a great gift, too.



HERE: Eight Skin Savers

Farmacy Beauty 
Oh Honey! I am currently using these two products now.  There are not enough words to describe how I love the Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask! It evens the texture of my skin, and the softness factor is off the chart after using it. 
Honey Savior is saving my elbows and feet this Fall. "It contains a combination of honey, amino acid-rich royal jelly to nourish the skin, and propolis, a natural antiseptic found in beehives." Both products are powered by Echinacea GreenEnvy. I keep it on the bedside table. I love both products. They both work! 

Honey Potion Hydration Mask
Honey Savior 

Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil
I am currently using a deluxe sample of this, and I am loving it. The oil does an amazing job of taking off even waterproof eye makeup. It is not messy, nor is it too oily. I do not have dry skin, and it is not too much for my normal complexion. It feels rather indulgent, and I am sold on it.
Nordstrom    

Frankincense Essential Oil
I am beginning to get acquainted with Essential Oils. Frankincense is what I purchased first. So far it has healed sore gums, took away a cold sore, and tamed a middle of the night coughing fit. I am a believer. The oil has been revered by holistic healers for centuries. Just think of The Three Kings! I am intrigued by Tammy Fender's Anti Aging Treatment, which features Frankincense. Read all about it on Dermstore's blog. Click the link below and then click "Expert Advice" for the article.
Dermstore.

ExfoliKate
More than any other season, Winter calls for exfoliation. You simply must get rid of the dry dead skin. There are many products that I do like, but Kate's is my favorite. I am not alone as this product has won the QVC Customer Choice Beauty Award for Best Exfoliator for an incredible 6 years in a row. Find it at QVC or

Creme De Corps
A rich, non-greasy, hydrating body moisturizer that I have used for years. I absolutely love this product and the slight glow it gives to your moisturized skin.

Receive $20 off $65, $25 off $75, $30 off $100 purchases Code: MERRY Ends 12/31


diptyque Precious Oils for Body and Bath
Lucky me! I have had a sample of this precious oil that was the winner of Allure Magazine's "Best of Beauty" Award for Best Bath Product. It elevated my every day bubble bath to real spa experience. I loved the light scent of sweet almond. This time of year the addition of oils to skincare is important.
Nordstrom 


Josie Maran Argon Oil
If you watch QVC, you undoubtedly have seen this beauty and super model, talk about her Argon Oil. It is a 100% organic, chemical-free gift from nature. More and more chemical free is becoming important to me. This organically grow liquid gold is harvested and processed by women who support themselves and their families. "Health, beauty, and women empowering themselves: that's the essence of Josie Maran Cosmetics. 
QVC 

Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl Hand Cream
Try as we might, we just can't get our hands to stop talking. And how they look, speaks volumes about our age. I have wanted to try this product ever since I saw Deborah, celebrity manicurist and founder of her brand, on HSN demonstrating it. And today I found it in a beauty edit of best hand creams on Vogue. It is the winner of Health Magazine's Healthiest Hand Cream, as voted by leading dermatologists
Neiman Marcus

Shop Now!

~ You May Also Love ~


Exfoliate! Get A Fresh Face For Fall

P.S. Taking a break on Wednesday to Celebrate the birthday of "Mr. Shop This" today. Giving the gift of time this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.