"" Shop This: Here Comes The Sun: Be Summer Ready

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Here Comes The Sun: Be Summer Ready



Even though I had gloves on last weekend, I have faith that it will warm up by Memorial Day. With plans to head to the ocean, I need to take stock of my Summer beauty products and sun protection.  There are many choices out there. Today, I have rounded up some of my fave finds for head to toe style and protection.

Glossier

HERE: 12 Sun Products That Shine

Nars Limited Edition Orgasm
Who wouldn't want one? This shade is enough to make you blush...in the best of ways.
Nars 


UPF 50 One-Piece Swimsuit 
Now you don't have to give up swimming or surfing with the help of built in protection by Cover. I just think this is the best idea. See 15 stylish and safe suits at....
Neiman Marcus 

Mio Skincare Natural Dry Body Brush
There's a lot that has been written about the ritual of brushing your body. It's all about the exfoliation factor. I have just started doing it. It's too early to see results, but it sure feels great! This brush has been highly rated.
Net-a-Porter


Bobbi Brown Beach Collection 
For the woman who wants a light, clean, and fresh scent. I just love it! This fragrance makes you think of Coppertone, sea salt, and fresh air.
Nordstrom

Tom Ford
From Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil, Bronzing Powder Gold Dust to the perfect nude lip color, this is one luxe line of cosmetics!
Neiman Marcus


Clarins Sunscreen
I have been using this brand for a very long time. It has never let me down. What I love most is the spray feature. See the line at...
Nordstrom


Laura Geller Baked Highlighters & Bronzers
Everything in this collection is just beautiful. I really want to try the Baked Body Frosting this season. It is said to stay on all day.
Laura Geller


Eugenia Kim Sunny Currently Offline Sun Hat
We all know that we should protect our faces with a hat. I might just do it if I had this chic chapeau! Sold only at
Neiman Marcus 


bareMinerals Faux Tan
By far, the very best self tanner I have ever used is this one. The color is tan, not orange. There is little or no scent, and the brush is fab! I have had this bottle at home for two summers. Love it! 
QVC


Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body
This is the prettiest product! I have only had a good sized sample, but it gave the most radiant glow. Charlotte herself says: "I like to call it 'Gisele and summer in a jar!'" Sounds good to me!
Nordstrom


Bloxsun Sun Protection Gloves
Sun spots are no laughing matter, especially if you paid good money to remove them from your hands. These are a genius solution!
AHAlife  

Clarisonic Pedi Sonic

I love my original Clarisonic. This would be so handy to have at home. Now on sale at...
Drugstore.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


~ You May Also Love ~



Be Your Own Glam Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.