"" Shop This: Wedding Wednesday: The Best Of Bridal 2016

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: The Best Of Bridal 2016

(Inslee Designs)

Why would anyone take an entourage of judgemental bridesmaids to a salon, when you can shop for your gown in PJ'S from home? Last night I had the best time doing just that. The Spring 2016 Bridal Shows have happened, and the looks are lovely. There was plenty of bare skin, lots of sheerness, a bit of bohemian, and both grand and sleek silhouettes.  When it comes to bridal gowns, my taste leans anywhere but traditional. If you appreciate the unique, something sophisticated, or a fun factor, this bridal blog post is for you. 




HERE: 18 Gorgeous Gowns


Claire Pettibone Gothic Angel
If I was getting married today, the first place I would look is Claire Pettibone.  Her designs  are ethereal, certainly not traditional, yet still very bridal. The details on this gown are gorgeous.


Claire Pettibone Notre Dame
Long sleeved French sky blue and black lace with stained glass beaded illusion back. For the bride who is into fashion more than looking like a bride.



Romona Keveza
Painterly pretty.


Luisa Beccaria Bridal Look #19
I am usually not a lace girl, but this gown is different. Truly beautiful. Love the sheer bodice and sleeves. Made in Italy.


Honor Ihlen Gown
Made from silk Mikado. I loved the sheer bib bodice and cut away shoulders. Everything else stunningly simple. This trunk show ends in 12 days


Vera Wang Spring 2016 Look #6
Vera managed to create a gown that is both pretty and edgy. Bows are usually too sweet for me, but this oversized ribbon is special.


Ines De Santo Spring 2016
An edgy look for a non traditional bride.


Monique Lhuiller Spring 2016
This dress can make fairytales come true.


Houghton
I can't help but love the Bohemian vibe of this dress with mixed textures. It's just layered with style!
Houghton NYC


Oscar de la Renta
One of the best short bridal choices I have seen.  That collar is everything!
In Style


Jesus Peiro
Oh my! To be able to add my favorite color, black, to a wedding look would have been fabulous! The headpiece and collar create the wow factor.
Jesus Peiro


Jenny Packham Titania
Elegant with a fashion forward cape and a bit of beautiful bling. Lovely!


Angel Sanchez Spring 2016
Peek-a-boo looks were everywhere on the runways. I don't totally love the trend, but it works with this dress. The little shrug is ever so glam.


Angel Sanchez NS1610
Just fabulous as a reception outfit or your bridal look for a more casual event.


Angel Sanchez NS 1609
So much style. I adore this dress!


Costarellos Trunk Show
Here's that peek of skin again. The two piece look for Spring 2016 is a major trend.  Do click through to see the beautiful bead work up close. Maybe on the beach? The trunk show ends in 12 days.
Moda Operandi


Kelly Faetanini
And for my grand finale....This dress just makes me feel like dancing!
Wedding Inspirasi

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 





~ You May Also Like ~



Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Lingerie & Little Lovelies





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.