"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Easter Brunch Bites, Recipes & More

Friday, March 27, 2015

Foodie Friday: Easter Brunch Bites, Recipes & More



Are you ready for the Easter Bunny? He arrives on April 5th. It's a time to be grateful and to come together with family and friends. It's also my 2nd favorite Holiday of the year.  I love the pretty pastel colors, the thought of a hopping bunny, the glitter eggs, and the candy. If I have any life skills at all, one is putting together a beautiful basket.  Many of you will be spending Easter either hosting a Brunch or attending one. Why not do it with style?




HERE: 21 Stylish Ideas For The Best Bunny  Brunch Ever


Minty Pea Soup
A Spring Staple adds color to your table.  Cook the peas only briefly to retain their bright color.
Epicurious


Easter Celebration Cake
The Juice of two oranges creates a moist and bright Spring cake. I am afraid that this pretty cake is as high in calories as it is style!
Woman & Home



Baked Ham With Pineapple And Star Anise Glaze
Presentation is key! I don't think I have ever seen a more appealing ham.
Gourmet Traveller


Floral Easter Plate
Exclusive and handmade of elegant earthenware. This piece has been reduced by 50%. A lovely way to serve or present your dish to your hostess.
Sur La Table


Salad Crispbreads With Roasted Squash Cream
Who needs salad when you can serve a platter of these pretty packages of veggies? I think they just scream for some bubbly, too!
Food Gays



Grilled Pineapple Caprese Eggs Benedict with Coconut-Almond Hollandaise
Eggs Benedict never excites me, but this dish does. Few things are as good as grilled pineapple or as colorful. What a treat for any special occasion!
Half Baked Harvest



CookServ by Nambe
Cookware you can serve in. A beautiful way to up your game in the kitchen. I think I need these, don't you?
Nambe


Lemon Zucchini Pancakes
At first glance, I thought, Zucchini Pancakes? Ewe. But then I remembered my Mother's delicious Zucchini Bread, so why not pancakes? They are unusual and unexpected. I think your guests will be thrilled!
Heather Christo


Szechuan Lambypops with Cilantro Chimichurri
Made with a spice rub to create a crispy crust of Szechuan peppercorns. The Chimichurri adds the fresh brightness to the meat. Yummy!
Food52


Sfogliatelle
Aren't these pretty? This recipe had me at "Amaretto." This Italian pastry is an Easter favorite of Chef Alistair Wise.
Gourmet Traveller



Bunny Buffet Markers
Let your guests know what you are serving with these reusable chalkboard signs. Just adorable! 
Swoozies


Courgette Fries & Dippy Eggs
{Gluten Free & Low Carb}
How fun are these? If you can make the perfect soft boiled egg, this recipe elevates what you already know.


Serena and Lily Table Linens
I love this selection of napkins and placemats. Bold, bright and beautiful for a Spring table. And don't be afraid to mix and match!


Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Scones
Light, fluffy and promise to be as good straight from the oven or room temp the next day.


Smoked Salmon Benedict
{Gluten Free}
Creamy-crisp, pan-roasted fingerling potatoes replace the muffin for this gluten free version of a classic recipe. What a pretty platter!


Baklava With Walnuts, Orange Blossom Water And Rosewater 
Good Baklava is hard to beat. It's ooey, gooey and sweet. This recipe really doesn't seem that difficult to me. I just might try this one.


Bunny Party Crackers
I just love a good cracker. The pop is fun and they put a smile on the faces of young and old. Handy for you, one can buy on line and pick up in a store near you.


Spring Onion Frittata
This is just one of the the best looking egg dishes I have ever seen. The trick to the look, is to add the ingredients in two stages, so that the veggies do not sink to the bottom.


Bacon Muffins
Bacon and cheese. Enough said!


Silver Mint Julep Cup
I just love these food safe cups. They can hold celery stalks for a Bloody Mary bar, pencils on a stylish desk, or individual floral arrangements on a holiday table.


Boozy Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshakes
My favorite find of the day. It's dessert and a cocktail in one. You can find pretty straws like these at Sur La Table. Cheers!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




~ You May Also Enjoy ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.