"" Shop This: Bucket List? How About A Bucket Bag?

Monday, January 19, 2015

Bucket List? How About A Bucket Bag?



I recently received an E-Mail from Shopbop introducing the handbag of the season - The Bucket Bag.  My first thought was "really?" This style has never been a favorite of mine. So it's a new year, and time to step out of my comfort zone. The challenge: to get on this trend instead of bagging it. I'll tell you at the end of the post what I think.




Sophie Anderson Nataly Bucket Bag
I can't resist a fun accessory. Made with colored cotton, it just pops with shout out color!
Matches Fashion


Polo Ralph Lauren Fringed-Drawstring Backpack
The tassels and citron color drew me in. And though I see the merit and convenience of a backpack, i can't see myself rocking that trend.
Ralph Lauren


See by Chloe Vicki Small Bucket With Crossbody Strap
Love this color with grey for Winter!  Best yet, it has been nicely reduced.
6 PM


Suede Bucket Bag
Designed by Free People, the metal bottom makes this bag unique. Also available in black. I think you'll love the price.
Free People


Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag
This is how I would carry a bucket bag - by a short handle. The handle can expand to hang from the shoulder, if you prefer.  I do think that a long shoulder bucket bag gets a little clumsy. Love the gold studded trim.
Barney's New York


Lady Tassel Python Bucket Bag
Of course, I would love this bag - just look at that price tag! It's all about the details with this chic carryall. Those tassels and that circular handle are everything!
Gucci


Monserat De Lucca Serpiente Bag
Metallics are here to stay. This bag comes in silver or gold. It's on sale so maybe you want both.
Shopbop


Steve Madden BGemmaa Bucket Bag
Shopping on a budget? This bag is less than $100 and offers a pretty punch. It's faux but that color combo is fab.
Macy's


Ralph Lauren Ricky Bag
RL'S newest design has all of the luxe bells and whistles.  I think the best detail is the pop of color inside. At this price point, it's for the collectors. 
Ralph Lauren


Loeffler Randall Industry Bucket Bag
I rather like the sporty style of this perforated leather bag. It will play nice with everything you wear this Spring.
Shopbop
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


My final take on the bucket bag? Well, though not my favorite style, I wouldn't kick that "bucket," if someone gifted me with Gucci's Lady Tassel Bag!  What do you think? Will this style be on your bucket list?



Jenn Bucket Bag



~ You May Also Enjoy ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.