"" Shop This: Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Beautiful

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Beautiful


When it comes to wedding dress shopping, I don't have a whole lot of experience.  For myself, it was "one and done." Literally, I tried only one dress on and bought it.  I knew exactly what I wanted and found it on the first outing out.  Not wanting an entourage of opinions, I shopped alone. Needless to say, I hope my daughter doesn't follow in my footsteps.  There is a never ending choice of gorgeous gowns out there.  Here are a few that tickled my fancy!


NORDSTROM - Shop Wedding & Bridesmaid Dresses


Rivini Fantasy Gown
A fantasy wedding dress from Rivini. This whimsical gown features silk-organza-and-tulle. The bodice is trimmed with fringe. I love the mohair peplum skirt and flower belt.  Nice idea for a photo shoot.
Rivini


Samuelle Couture
I love everything about this pic! These gowns are just dreamy and flowy. Found it on 
Zsazsa Bellagio 




Samuelle Couture Rosa
From the Annabella Collection. Corseted bodice in silk satin, with hand pleated silk tulle draping and full skirt. Hand made silk organza and tulle flowers with beaded detailing. So love this one!
Samuelle Couture


Seaside Bouquet
Karen Tran Florals


Le-Spose-Di-Gio
For the girl who loves to be pretty in pink.  Simply gorgeous! Love it for a beach or outdoor wedding.
Le-Spose-Di-Gio


Monique Ljuillier's Spring 2015 
The details, such as sleeves of netting and lace are just beyond beautiful. A dreamy look backstage


Monique Ljuillier's Spring 2015 
Clearly the designer is loving sleeves for Spring! I do, too.  A sleeve always adds elegance.


Oscar De La Renta
Spring 2015
The Charlotte gown is a chic confection of origami embroidery. And those ruched sleeves! It has been perfectly styled with crystal earrings and headband.


Blumarine 2014
Hopelessly romantic and lovely in lace. This beautiful blush dress is a pretty pick for the bride who dares to be just a little different .
Zsa Zsa Bellagio


A McQueens Bouquet
Another Mag


Sareh Nouri Sawyer
"Featuring over 60 yards of silk organza in the skirt, each piece is strategically placed to create the soft textured effect seen on the ball gown." I just love the modern glamour of this gown.
Sareh Nouri


Amsale Spring 2015
The "Heather" is a sophisticated but very alluring gown. A simple and form fitting crepe dress in front, is detailed to the max from behind.
Amsale


Claire Pettibone
From the Heart's Desire Collection of one of my favorite bridal gown designers. Is this not the most perfect beach wedding gown?
Claire Pettibone


Houghton Bride Chloe
Spring 2015
These designs are fresh and modern. I am not a big lace fan, but done in a crop top with an asymmetrical skirt, now that's appealing.
Houghton Bride


Zahavit Tshuba
Like the most beautiful nightgown. 
Zahavit Tshuba


So dramatic and sophisticated!
Karen Tran


Zahavit Tshuba Anna
A mermaid style usually makes me think of a beauty pageant.  But with this billowy train, there is no doubt that this is a modern wedding gown. Love the halter neckline! More interesting than a strapless bodice.


Carol Hannah Angel Oak
Because I just know my Meg will never want a white gown. This alternative would do just fine!
The Knot Blog

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

UpperStreet.com


You May Also Enjoy

Wedding Wednesday: Down The Aisle
 With Alternative Style


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.