"" Shop This: Everything But Water: Swimsuit Edit

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Everything But Water: Swimsuit Edit

(Via Inslee)

Memorial Day marks the opening of pools and lifeguards on the beach. Are you ready? I must admit, I am not, but this collection of swimwear makes me want to get myself in gear.  New this season, are the high waisted two pieces and the very smart rashguards. This year one can certainly look sexy while being covered.  Take a look at my favorite finds.





Cynthia Rowley
Colorblock Wetsuit
 For the fashion-conscious surfer babe. Thanks to Cynthia, you can now look chic from surf to shore.


Nasty Gal Caged Chaos Swimsuit
Fierce and fabulous! The perfect suit for the girl who dares to be different.
Nasty Gal


Lolli Swimwear
Tiptoe Toward the Shore One Piece
I am a bit bow obsessed by this line of swimwear!  I do recommend a little spray tan prior to dipping your toe in this stunning suit. Now on sale for 25% off at 
Mod Cloth


Seafolly Mod Club High Neck
Chevron chic coming and going.  Love the idea of adding a pop of color in your beach accessories.
Nordstrom


Agent Provocateur Mazzy 
I had to include this cut out suit for the sake of Mr. Shop This, who happens to be am Agent Provocateur fan!
Net-a-Porter

Karla Colletto 
Front zipped and fabulous! Opposites certainly attract when wearing this striking suit.
Neiman Marcus


Mott 50 Malibu Rashguard
Made with UPF 50 to protect skin from the harmful rays, this suit is as cute as it is purposeful. 
Nordstrom


Mara Hoffman
This stretch swimsuit is a kaleidoscope of style!
Net-a-Porter


Go To The Beach Travel Trio
A great little gift for any beach babe.
Henri Bendel


Betsey Johnson Bowdacious Hat
Just the perfect little beach hat with an affordable price tag.
Betsey Johnson


Michael Kors Collection
One of the best (and most expensive) of the new high waisted two pieces. The embroidery is just fabulous when one zooms in.
Zappos Couture


Michael Kors Metallic Mailot
I do believe this is my favorite suit. So glamorous! You must click the link or image to see the back view.  White hot and quite haute!
Bergdorf Goodman


Dip Dye Cashmere Cardi Coverup
And this is how I do the beach! Such a fabulous and lovely lightweight cardigan
Pure Collection


Serena and Lily Pareos
These are one of my favorite finds of the season! They can be a scarf, a top, a skirt, a dress or an impromptu beach blanket.
Serena and Lily

Save 20% On Everything with Code: SUMMER20

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shop Boston Proper

You May Also Enjoy
Resort Report: What To Wear On 
A Glam Getaway





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.