"" Shop This: Slip Into Something More Comfortable: Spring's Slip On Sneakers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Slip Into Something More Comfortable: Spring's Slip On Sneakers


If you really want to be street chic this year, run don't walk, for a comfy chic pair of slip on sneakers.  I love my Tom's slip ons, so naturally, I am all over this Spring trend. You will be surprised how you can style them!

Free Shipping at Shop The Shoebox

Mother of Pearl + Jim Lambie Canvas Sneaker
I love it when sporty meets feminine.

Givenchy Crystal-Embellished Sneakers
Crafted with crystals on calfskin leather, these sneaks  are the definition of fancy footwork!

Marc Jacobs Slip On
Perfectly posh in a beautiful blue tweed.


Aerin 'Murex' Perforated Slip-On 
A pretty perforated pattern makes these a cool choice.
Nordstrom's

Jacques Levine Leucate
These are fun! Love the mixed print with mesh.
Simply Soles

Report Cossana Lace Slip-On Sneaker
Embrace lace with these sweet and sporty kicks!
Nasty Gal


Givenchy Satin Slip Ons
This pretty print reminds me of an elegant silk tie.
Forward by Elyse Walker

3.1 Phillip Lim Morgan Sneaker
Obsessing a bit over these. Shiny. Sleek. Sporty, What's not to love?
Les Nouvelles 

Betsey Johnson Amira
Striped with style, these sneaks are priced affordably.
Betsey Johnson

Tory Burch Miles Sneakers
I can never resist a pair of gold tennies!
Bloomingdale's

~ ~ ~ ~ ~



You May Also Enjoy
Modern Lace And Open Space



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.