"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Romantic Recipes For Valentine's Day & Beyond

Friday, February 7, 2014

Foodie Friday: Romantic Recipes For Valentine's Day & Beyond


(Via Dean and Deluca)



Serve up some love from your kitchen this
Valentine's Day.  Create a special treat for
the one you love, or step into the kitchen with
your significant other. Either way, the special
ingredient in all recipes is Love!

Here: 16 Romantic Recipes

Poached Shrimp with Lemon-Horseradish Dipping Sauce
Just make one of these, dip and share.

Goat Cheese Mousse with Red-Wine Caramel
From Karen Small at the Flying Fig in Cleveland.
Fix this for me and I'm yours!
Food and Wine

Grilled (or Broiled) Oysters with  
Sriracha Lime Butter
You know what they say about oysters!
Food 52

Raspberry Chocolate Kiss Cocktail
From Chef Michael Schulson, it's made with Nabisco
wafers and Mint-Infused Simple Syrup.
Martha Stewart

Spinach and Mushroom Ravioli
Such a pretty dish! It's Giada De Laurentiis' 
recipe that is just the perfect shade of red.
Food Network

Chocolate Mousse For all your Valentines
Chocolate. It is an aphrodisiac for most - especially me!
White On Rice Couple

Gruyère Fondue with Caramelized Shallots
I have made this recipe, and it is fabulous!
I can't think of a more fun and/or romantic
way to share food.
Epicurious

Beef Roulades With Walnut Parsley Pesto
I have made a variation of this.  Absolutely delicious!
Huffington Post

White Chocolate Crème Brûlée
How beautiful!
Williams-Sonoma

Seared Scallops With Finger Lime Beurre Blanc
So interesting. I never heard of a Finger Lime. 
They come with"pearls."  I'm in!
Saveur

Red Wine With Strawberries
A French favorite. This is one romantic drink.
Saveur

Garlic Rosemary Steak
And this recipe is why they call steak sexy.
Can you just imagine the aroma?
Bon Appetit

Strawberry Shortcake, Deconstructed
The Grand Marnier makes this special and very romantic!
By Ina Garten
House Beautiful

Roquefort Soufflés
Recipe by renowned chef Gail Simmons
My heart is already racing over this one!
Food and Wine

Triple Chocolate Tart with Boozy 
Whipped Cream
This dessert just makes me want to dip my finger in it.
Love the idea of the blend of textures.
Gourmet

Prosecco-Raspberry Gelée
A sophisticated and light dessert 
Epicurious

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You May Also Enjoy
In The Mood For Romance



Valentines Day Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.