"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Super Bowl Bites And Beverages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Foodie Friday: Super Bowl Bites And Beverages

cwonder.com


Here: 17 Recipes That Will Score Big With Any Crowd

Creamy Queso with Chorizo
I remember my first taste of this warm dip.
I was in Mexico but soon transported to heaven.
It didn't look as good as this does.


Aida Mollenkamp's Game-Day-Ready Bacon and Arugula Flatbread
An elevated recipe that is super quick to make.
See the recipe and how to video recipe at


"Love" Dip with Tortilla Chips 
and Crudites
Here's a good looking coffee table spread.
It's sold in the Texas Supermarket Chain,
Central Market. Here's how you can make it.


Herbed Beef Skewers With 
Horseradish Cream
Don't you just love creative food? This dish is
inspired by the traditional Sunday roast. Yum!


Meaty Meatless Chili
I don't think anyone will miss the meat
in this sensational savory chili.


Espresso Caramel Bars
Giada De Laurentiis's recipe blends
coffee and dessert. I love the added
sea salt sprinkled as a topping.


Crab Cake Sliders With 
Pineapple Kiwi Salsa
All I can say is - this image would tempt me
to eat bread - and I can't remember the last
time I did. I want one now.


A Toasty Warm
Most of your guests will arrive cold,
unless they live in Los Angeles.  Make this
your signature house drink and have it ready
for each guest as they arrive.


Deep Fried Candy Bars
Decadent for sure, but your guests will
never forget your party!


Loaded Smashed Red Potatoes
Colorful and super appealing. Best yet, you
can really top these with anything you want.
The guys will  love them!


Caramel Corn with Peanuts, 
Pistachios, and Coconut
This make ahead snack will be a hit pre-game 
or after. Love how it is served.


Pulled Chicken And Grilled Corn Tacos
This platter is so pleasing - especially for a crowd.
It is an unexpected dish, which is always fun.
Food and Wine


Mini BLT'S
Meant to be a Tea Sandwich, but I think it works
for a football game, as well. I mean, bacon makes
everything better, doesn't it?
Oh How Civilized


Blood Roman
A seriously gourmet Bloody Mary!
Liquor.com

Guacamole Cups
How clever. Your fave Guacamole recipe served in a 
homemade wonton. No worries about double dipping! And they look just adorable.
Give Me Some Oven


Chipolte Deviled Eggs
Always a hit at a party, these deviled eggs
get a shot of smokey heat with canned
 chipolte peppers.
Bon Appetit

Stout Floats
How about a little liquid dessert?
Also called a Guinness and Black,
it's blackberry brandy and sweet 
ice cream that makes this yummy.
Gourmet.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~





You May Also Enjoy
Foodie Friday: Game Day Grub. 
Recipes And More!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.