"" Shop This: What's In My Bag? Beauty Products That Work

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What's In My Bag? Beauty Products That Work


Beauty.com F&F Affiliate Only
With the change of seasons, we change our clothes and accessories. But do you
change your beauty regime? My skin   begs for a change, now that Summer's 
glow and bronze is almost gone. My face needs brightening and my eyes need 
darkening. Beauty and I go way back,
to the days when I was "The Love Girl"
at Marshall Fields and did a little runway
modeling. I know my way around a 
powder puff and a tube of lipstick. 

Here: 9 Of My Must Haves


Clarisonic Mia
You haven't cleansed your face (and body) until
you have tried this cleansing system.  Love it's
ease of use, the way it holds a charge, and what it does for my pores. I really feel this machine helps.
See a video and shop the selection at 
Nordstrom's

You may also save 20% on a smaller selection
of Clarisonic Beauty tools at Beauty.com. Just
click the link and then search "Clarisonic". Your
20% will then be added to your cart.



Serious Skincare Replicate and Renew Plant Stem Cell Hair Care Duo


Serious Skincare Replicate and Renew
Plant Stem Cell Recharging Hair Lift Spray
What a difference a day can make. From the first 
day I used this system, my long, fine and thinning
hair became alive again!  My husband noticed after
the first shampoo.  The thickening is amazing!

Two notes.  It does have a bit of a botanical scent, meaning it smells "green." Doesn't bother me at all.
And the shampoo doesn't lather like others I have
used, but I think that is a good thing. See It at
HSN


NARS Illuminator in Orgasm 
No, it's not my sparkling personality, its the
lit from within look on my cheeks from this
little wonder.  A collection of light reflecting
liquids create an incandescence on my cheeks.
It can be worn as blush alone or over another
color. LOVE it! Get it for 20% less until the 9th
at Beauty.com

No code required. Just click the above link and then
place "NARS Illuminator in Orgasm" in the 
search box. Your 20% will be seen at checkout.


ERNO LASZLO Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar 5 oz
I have used this soap for many years. It's expensive,
but it lasts for such a long time (at leasts 6 months) I have normal skin and it cleans and gently exfoliates without stripping oils. Quite interesting to me, Jackie Kennedy was a Laszo devotee. Good to know, their acne care line is really excellent! Now is the time to try and save on this system at
Beauty.com

Save 20%. No code required. Just click the above 
link and place "ERNO LASZLO Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar" in search box. Your 20% will be seen at checkout.



Trish McEvoy 'Intense' Gel Eyeliner Pencil


After searching for the best eye pencil forever, I finally found it! It is an intensely dark and gentle liner that glides on effortlessly. Most pencils tug on the eyelids. 
And though, not stated, I find it to be waterproof. I have have cried a river while wearing it.
Nordstrom's





Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten

Hands down, my favorite eyeshadow shade.
This pretty nude beige is great for all over the lid.  Love the soft shimmer and deep pigment.
Beauty.com



Save 20%. No code required. Just click the above linkand place "Stila Kitten Eyeshadow" in search box. Your 20% will be seen at checkout.


Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body Butter
My absolute indulgence! It is super rich with skin
softening oils. The fragrance is what I love. Your hubby or significant other will find you irresistible! Also available in a large glass jar. But the good looking tube is much easier to handle.
Nordstrom's


Henri Bendel's Dopp Kit
Created more than 100 years ago, it seems that I
have been using it for almost that long. Made of easy to clean vinyl inside and out. The hinge mechanism keeps this bag open when you need it and securely closed when you want it to be. Love how it lays flat. Terrific for packing. Only at
Henri Bendel







You May Also Enjoy

Monday's Make Up Must Haves

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.