"" Shop This: FAB Friday

Friday, May 3, 2013

FAB Friday


Have you found FAB yet?
I get my daily dose of design at


It's the world's largest online
Design Store....and so much more.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Fab is Fun
Some fun items I found today are
Bookman Light Sets for Bikes
Andy Warhol Skateboards
Unbelievable Building Blocks For Everyone


Fab is For Foodies
Spice things up with Gneiss Spice Sets
Fancy and fabulous Richart Chocolates
And The Most Appealing Oils and Vinegars


Fab is For Women
Today I found a Starter Kit from UV-Nails for chip-resistant nails at home
The modern mom might love Gorjana's Wrap
Leather Bracelets on sale for 50% off.
Chic Umbrellas by Blunt and Gina and May.


Fab Is For Men
Time to shop today for a great selection
of fun and fashionable watches.
For the traveling man....today you'll find a
fab selection of Travel Accessories



Fab is For The Home
Today I am loving the stunning Stone Furniture
of Zachary Bitner. Wish I had a patio!
And I am dying over the Andy Warhol Artwork!
It's a great collection at all price points.
The host or hostess will appreciate the great
deals on Core Bamboo's tabletop pieces.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Getting the gist of things at Fab?
Really...there is so much more.
You'll find cool Vintage, Kids, and even Pet things. And new sales each day.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Find Your Fab Today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.