"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: The Well Stocked Kitchen

Friday, October 17, 2014

Foodie Friday: The Well Stocked Kitchen



By now we know that "we can bring home the bacon, and fry it up in a pan."  But wouldn't it all be easier if that pan offered both form, function, and good looks? Today's inspiration comes from my niece's soon to be completed new kitchen, My own equipment that desperately needs updating, and the upcoming Holidays. No matter if you are cooking up a witches brew, trussing a turkey or baking Holiday cookies, you need these kitchen helpers!

Shop Le Creuset



Mauviel Roasting Pan with Rack & Rosle Flavor Injector
Well! Now this is how you cook a turkey! This luxe set guarantees turkey envy by all of your guests.
Food 52


SERAFINA SERVEWARE
I have fallen in love with these beautiful pieces. The organic forms add a casual elegance. Fun to use when entertaining in the heart of the home.
Burke Decor

Save $10 - $50 on $50 plus orders See site for details.


Iittala Sarpaneva Cast Iron Casserole
My kitchen needs this! This creative container will look as good on the stove as it does on the table. Perfect for soup, beans, chili or just an object of art!
Switch Modern


Michael Graves Slow Cooker
Some of the slow cookers or "crock pots" just look out of place in a modern kitchen.  This style is unique. Now on sale and only at 
JCPenney


LAFCO
Cilantro & Orange Kitchen Candle
I think a kitchen candle is a necessity, especially when entertaining. This one is delicious.  It's a luxurious blend of cilantro, mandarin orange and lime.
Saks

Take 25% with Code: FRNFAM


Complete ATECO Cake Tools
I'm a baker, and I am happiest when baking a cake. But i don't have the right tools to be a cake master. This set will get the job done, and professionally! The cake stand turns for ease of frosting, and the cake pans have removable bottoms. Perfect!
Provisions at Food52


Slice And Dice Garlic Press
Working with garlic is a daily routine for me, and I could not imagine cooking a turkey dinner without it.  But it is a time consuming chore. After seeing a little video of this gadget, I'm sold.
Sur La Table


Cuisinart Prep 9-Cup Chrome Food Processor
When preparing a big meal, this is my desert island item. I puree, chop, slice and blend with it. It allows you to prep like a chef. Now really marked down at
ABT


Callista Polished Lemon Squeezer
This is a must have little tool. You can't believe how much more juice one can render with this good looking gadget.
2Modern


Cuisinart 2-lb Convection Bread Maker
There is just nothing better, especially during the holidays, than the aroma of fresh baked bread. And in this gluten-free world we live in, making your own may be the tastier option. My research tells me this is a very good price.
QVC


Multi-Tier Oven Rack
No double oven? No problem. This is how you cook a holiday meal!
Sur La Table


8-Cup Geometric Coffee Maker
If you are serving coffee to company, this is how to impress them. Ever since my first trip to Paris, I have been convinced that this is the way to serve coffee.
Find a selection on sale at
One Kings Lane


Spice & Herb Salt Tower
A well stocked pantry is as important as stocking the shelves with cook's tools. And yes, there really is a big difference in the taste of spices.
Food 52


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Candy Bar Fudge
I didn't want to disappoint, so in honor of Foodie Friday, I will leave you with one scrumptious recipe. I couldn't resist since i am sugar free for 3 months! Enjoy some for me.
Baker's Royal





You May Also Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.