"" Shop This: Foodie Friday: Serve Up A Summer Salad! Recipes And More

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Foodie Friday: Serve Up A Summer Salad! Recipes And More



Today's inspiration comes from a recent trip to Chicago's Green Market with my good friend, Heidi.  We had such a good time visiting stand after stand of beautiful fruit and veggies.  My mind immediately thought of the salad recipes I could make with these gorgeous goodies.  I love a salad at any time of the year, but Summer is when I really appreciate one. When the weather heats up, a salad is a wonderful way to cool down.

HERE: 20 Stylish Salads And Servers

If Only You Could Give the Foodie the Experience They Will Never Forget.  Show Now!


Killer Spinach Salad With 
Hot Bacon Dressing
We knew it was Summer in my childhood home, when Mom made a Spinach Salad. Like my Mother, I love fresh spinach. This salad would be a big hit in this bacon lov'n home of mine.
How Sweet Eats


Barbecued Prawn Panzanella Salad
Oh my! This is on my "must try" list.  What a lovely presentation for a crowd!
Gourmet Traveller


Michael Aram Fig Leaf Servers
A beautiful salad deserves equally attractive servers. They don't get any lovelier than these
Nordstrom's


Honey Grilled Watermelon 
Caprese Salad
This just sounds amazing. Anything with Balsamic is delish to me!
Sulia



Baby Lettuces, Feta, Strawberries 
And Almonds
Could a salad be any more attractive? This surely is a sweet and savory sensation!
Food And Wine


Chopped Cashew Chicken Salad 
If you like everything but the kitchen sink in your salad, this recipe is for you, and then some! 
How Sweet Eats


Michael Aram Fig Leaf Bowl
With Mesh Lid
Serve up a Summer Salad and keep the bugs at bay.
Nordstrom


We Be Grillin' Poblano Peppers 
And Corn Salad
Made with grilled corn, this is the perfect salad for a barbecue. The colorful dressing features cilantro and lime. Yummy!


Spicy Watermelon Salad
I can eat watermelon any way it is served.  This recipe by Love and  Lemons sounds delish!
Refinery 29


Grilled Stone Fruit Bread Salad with Vanilla-Bean Olive Oil, Burrata and Prosciutto
Need I say more?  This is Summer on a plate.
Les Petites Gourmettes


Gourmet Salad Dressing
If you are still buying salad dressing, you are over paying for a lackluster product, not to mention those chemicals! Just click to get recipes for Lemon-Dijon vinaigrette, Citrus-balsamic, Fresh basil and Sesame Ginger. All easy!
Chatelaine


French Bull Melamine Serverware
If you plan to eat those salads outdoors, French Bull serving pieces are as vivid and colorful as your greens. Unbreakable, affordable and ever so stylish.
Amazon


Salad With Parma Ham, Figs 
And Mozzarella
According to Jamie, this recipe is for "The easiest sexiest salad in the world." Enough said!
Jamie Oliver


Cowboy Caviar Couscous Salad
Healthier than some salads or starchy sides, this is a stylish addition to any barbecue. 
Bakers Royale


Steak Salad with Chimichurri Dressing
Lately I am obsessed with Chimichurri, which is much like pesto but without the cheese.  I just want to have a cookout and invite you all over. 

Sagaform Oak Cutting Board
 And Mezzaluna
I have always wanted one of these.  Certainly would cut down on chopping time.
Burke Decor


Tomato, Peach and Basil Salad
What a pretty picture. Each ingredient is amazing on it's own. Toss them together, and it becomes a party for your mouth. YUM.
Appetite


Grilled Kale Salad With 
Ricotta and Plums
This recipe is for Meg, who eats Kale by the bushel! It has become quite the gourmet item, so you better have a recipe in your repertoire.
Bon Appetit


Anti-Aging Avocado Berry Salad 
With Mango Vinaigrette
For Mollie. So simple and so good for you. I know I will enjoy the added crunch from pine nuts.
Scrumptious Pumpkin


OXO Steel Salad Spinner
My dear friend, Sara, swears by her Salad Spinner, and the girl knows how to make a good salad! I don't have one. But here is a selection of various types and price points.
Sur La Table

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Shop Zhush Today!


You May Also Enjoy
Foodie Friday: A Basket Of 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.