"" Shop This: Wednesday Wants: Great Girlfriend Gifts

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Wants: Great Girlfriend Gifts


(Via Izak Zenou)

It's that time of year again. I have a birthday coming very soon.  When I was a young girl, before Christmas or my birthday, my Mother would give me the giant Sears catalog to circle everything I wanted.  Boy was that fun!  Well, this big girl still dreams, except now the entire Internet is my oyster and treasure chest.  So in honor of all of the BFF gifts for showers, birthdays, weddings that you have on your calendar...... 

Here: Inspiration and a Little Wishing and Hoping From a Fellow Girlfriend!




My husband always says that I want to be Rachel, and of course, that's not true.  But I do get a very big kick out of her, and think she has fabulous taste. Almost any girl who loves style in any form would enjoy her new book: Living in Style: Inspiration and Advice for Everyday Glamour

Clare V. Stripe Flat Clutch
I live for a great tassel. Don't they just add the right touch to anything? This is the year of a clutch. Because of the price of this golden wonder, it might be best as a group gift. LOVE!
Shop Bop

Ambrosial Chemise
I think every girl likes to look pretty, but I also want to be comfy when I sleep.  This little nighty fits the bill.  It is made of a smooth and cool knit fabric that promises not to cling. That's key, too. This is great!
Natori

Connor Shoe Cards
 I think every girl should have a set of fine stationary or cards and USE them! These hail from one of the best stationers in the world. So much fun. 
Barney's New York

Serious Skincare's Pumpkin Scrub
This is happiness in a jar.  I haven't had this product in a long time, but it is just fabulous.  Not only does it exfoliate your skin, it does it with an aroma that is an experience in itself. Honestly, you and your friend will want to eat this stuff! 

Get $10 Off $50 Orders of Fashion, Jewelry, or Beauty 
Code: SPRING10HSN


The Petite Pizzeria
Some women are offended by appliance gifts.  Not this girl, especially when the gift is as fun and yummy as a pizza maker! I think I need this. 
Sur La Table


Lucite AT Sign
The perfect gift for a girl like me or any social butterfly. Also available are lucite letters of the alphabet and an Ampersand. Think of the combos one could spell.  Love it for a bookshelf.
C. Wonder

Today is the last day to save 30% on all Purchases 
Code: 30LOVE


Fiat Luxe Soaps
I am a hand soap fanatic! Just ask my friend Mollie or my husband. The creamier the better, and there must be fragrance.  I love to make my bath or shower an experience. Enter these irregular but beautiful soaps. Handmade with only natural ingredients, the soap is actually good for you. With fragrances like Mojito, Lavender Sage, Vanilla Sunrise, and more these are a perfect gift for the likes of me!  See the collection at
Beauty Habit


Tory Burch Lucite Cuff
I have given this perfectly priced bracelet as a gift to many. Why is it that I don't own one myself?  It would be my "go to" piece for Summer.
Tory Burch

Fornash Tortoise Shell Clutch
I just love tortoise! And with Spring's arrival, it is time to take it out of the closet.  This clutch is begging to be one one of my shelves! Find a chic collection of all things tortoise at
Zush

Tea Forte Tea Chest
Have you tried these silky pyramids of tea? Elevate the average cup of tea for any girl with this tasty treasure box of tea. I'm crazy for it!
Amazon


GlamGlow Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Referred to as 'Youth Mud," I have long wanted to try this product. Buy one for yourself and for a friend, and have a spa day together!
Nordstrom's


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Design Your Perfect Shoes with Milk & Honey



You May Also Enjoy
Be A Gifting Genius: Think Outside The Box 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome a friendly comment! Your feedback is important to me.